Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time he initiates contact.
That's more down to his movement, his brain works quicker that the players he plays against, I mean as when he's on the ball he's already thinking and looking for team mates and passes, where as the players he's up against are just thinking I've got to stop him.

If you watch the villa games you can almost guarantee he will be kicked in the 1st 5 minutes by the opposition, that's why I think a lot of time he goes down easier than he should but there is always contact, I remember they showed his shins after a game and they looked like someone had been clawing at them.

Jack is that type of player that they are like 2 to 3 steps ahead, a bit like Ronnie o'sullivan on the snooker table he's always 2 to 3 shots ahead of the current shot he's on, over the years you get these type of players, normally not English, that's why I was disappointed Southgate didn't play jack and foden more, as there to very intelligent players that see the bigger picture.

If jack and foden were Spanish etc. They'd have a lot more caps and be 1 of the 1st on the team sheet, we'll in my opinion anyway.

Will jack leave, I honestly don't know if he does good luck to him, but if he does, I feel it has to be to a team managed by Pep as Jack plays his type of football.

I'd be disappointed, but I can see the sense in Gabby going the other way if it was @ 70m.
We don't layout as much. Spurs save face not getting the full amount. The pressure on what we do with our forward line eases. Gabby actually get to play centre forward. Win all round, but I still think there is a world class striker in Gabby, trying to get out. If true!
If Jesus is the one to go the other way, how does this solve our “only 1 striker” problem?

I think Jesus stays, continues to grow and learn from the best, and matures into the player we have seen glimpses of numerous times.

Between Jesus, Kane, Sterling, Foden, KDB, Mahrez and Torres, we should have enough combinations and goals to satisfy ANY manager. We already do very, very well in chance creation, and if Kane does come, and Sterling, Jesus and Mahrez play anywhere close to their ability in front of goal, there are 70+ goals there!

Throw in KDB, Foden, Torres and even Gundo…plus the occasional defensive header!…and we break 100 again, no problem!

From there, it’s all about stopping ANY team from scoring more than 1 goal!

That's more down to his movement, his brain works quicker that the players he plays against, I mean as when he's on the ball he's already thinking and looking for team mates and passes, where as the players he's up against are just thinking I've got to stop him.

If you watch the villa games you can almost guarantee he will be kicked in the 1st 5 minutes by the opposition, that's why I think a lot of time he goes down easier than he should but there is always contact, I remember they showed his shins after a game and they looked like someone had been clawing at them.

Jack is that type of player that they are like 2 to 3 steps ahead, a bit like Ronnie o'sullivan on the snooker table he's always 2 to 3 shots ahead of the current shot he's on, over the years you get these type of players, normally not English, that's why I was disappointed Southgate didn't play jack and foden more, as there to very intelligent players that see the bigger picture.

If jack and foden were Spanish etc. They'd have a lot more caps and be 1 of the 1st on the team sheet, we'll in my opinion anyway.

Will jack leave, I honestly don't know if he does good luck to him, but if he does, I feel it has to be to a team managed by Pep as Jack plays his type of football.

He initiates contact watch it for yourself, there are enough clips out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.