Status
Not open for further replies.
Europa maybe but not champions league,

United have strengthened.
Chelsea are maturing
Tottenham may lose Kane but are making very good recruitment choices
Leicester have signed incredible young talents
Liverpool have made improvements to their defence
Wolves have added a hot and cold manager but added Trincao Who is a very good young player
Arsenal are even adding to their weaknesses with a very good Rb in Tavares and a young promising midfielder in lokonga

Top 4 even europa will be difficult for Villa

your linked to Bailey who is still living off his old form from seasons ago he’s a sub at Leverkusen after his potential and form took a nose dive. Only shows up against Bayern

Buendia is quality but does not get into any of the top 4s midfield or attack, you’ve also been linked today with Rafinha who’s a sick note.

I just don’t see how you break that Top 6
We are definitely both interested in and signing every player we are linked with in random media reports. I think it's unlikely that Villa break into the top four in the next two seasons. But I also think you massively underestimate the work the owners are putting in as well as their financial backing. It will be almost impossible to achieve the Champions League without Grealish, though, even if we get a massive transfer fee. This is why some of the prices bandied around on here are so ridiculous.

We are definitely both interested in and signing every player we are linked with in random media reports. I think it's unlikely that Villa break into the top four in the next two seasons. But I also think you massively underestimate the work the owners are putting in as well as their financial backing. It will be almost impossible to achieve the Champions League without Grealish, though, even if we get a massive transfer fee. This is why some of the prices bandied around on here are so ridiculous.
It will be impossible for you to get top four with or without him

It will be impossible for you to get top four with or without him
Why do you think it's so unachievable? Leeds missed it by eight points in their first season back. West Ham had a very average team and finished two points outside.

Seems like there is a release clause after all, if we are to believe Sam Lee.

Attachments

• D4C8A469-23FE-43D6-9F38-DD7154DC2CFF.jpeg
    D4C8A469-23FE-43D6-9F38-DD7154DC2CFF.jpeg
    607.8 KB · Views: 173
Why do you think it's so unachievable? Leeds missed it by eight points in their first season back. West Ham had a very average team and finished two points outside.
Teams will be stronger this season villa need more depth and Full backs before they even think about it of course anything is possible but just very unlikely

That is fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.