Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think it's so unachievable? Leeds missed it by eight points in their first season back. West Ham had a very average team and finished two points outside.
Because Chelsea were so poor they sacked Lampard halfway through and Liverpool missed a few key players for large portions of the season. I expect both to improve quite a bit this season.

Perhaps he recognises that Villa are two seasons of investment away from being able to compete regularly around the top four

I think it's unlikely that Villa break into the top four in the next two seasons.
Why do you think it's so unachievable? Leeds missed it by eight points in their first season back. West Ham had a very average team and finished two points outside.
Make your mind up, fella. So which is it?

Because City, the scum, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham, Leicester, Everton and possibly Wolves and Leeds will finish above you.

Make your mind up, fella. So which is it?
There's no contradictions in what I've said. It's difficult but not as difficult as you think it is - as shown by the fact we were on course around Christmas until Grealish got injured. But it becomes impossible if you sell your best players - hence why it's difficult to believe Sam Lee that a fee has been agreed so easily or that there is a reasonable release clause. It could end up costing you something like £150 million as that is what he is worth to us in terms of progress.

I think this is quite obvious isn't it? Leaving to win inevitable title after title with a super team is a lot easier than building something organic with players of lesser talent. As you lot point out incessantly, it's an awful lot harder and less likely for Villa to finish fourth than for you to win the Champions League or whatever. So why is leaving for easy honours ambitious?
you will never get to know but believe me titles are never easy to win.

There's no contradictions in what I've said. It's difficult but not as difficult as you think it is - as shown by the fact we were on course around Christmas until Grealish got injured. But it becomes impossible if you sell your best players - hence why it's difficult to believe Sam Lee that a fee has been agreed so easily or that there is a reasonable release clause. It could end up costing you something like £150 million as that is what he is worth to us in terms of progress.
Don`t know how to say this but ... you`re fucking deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.