Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll get butchered for this opinion but I can see why pep would want to pair KDB and Grealish. Grealish just a little reminds me of David Silva with how he can quickly turn with the ball and his press resistance when being closed down, his passing is brilliant as well, he’s got that special attribute of being able to get out of small spaces with the ball.

I think with him in midfield with KDB I think our midfield becomes the best midfield in the league.

On a point of order, it already is

It's true, every City fan I know or have ever spoken to has hated every minute of winning countless trophies and experiencing moments like the Aguero goal againat QPR. It's been horrible really. I pine for the Joe Royle days over the bald fraud.
Never mind Joe Royle. Saunders, Hart, Bond etc, etc were the real halcyon days.

Weapons grade bollocks. He ain't getting 300k a week and we ain't paying 100m.
Why not?... and do you really give a shit about the money? If his release is 100M, then we're gonna pay 100M if we really want him. I can definitely see his wages being upwards of 200k a week so somewhere in between 200-300 sounds right. This isn't a stretch to believe.

A scouse fan on Twitter has just questioned if Grealish is even one of the best 20 wingers in the world and some of the names on it are hilarious. It's almost as if last season never happened and he hasn't been carrying Villa or the last 4 years mainly on his own.
They are absolutely obsessed with City mate, from their fans to their local newspaper. It’s weird. The Echo writes more about City than the MEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.