Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there’s been a lot of talk of Villa fans on Twitter, and several posters have correctly pointed out Twitter is just generally a horrible place.

check this post which is Man City fans bullying a kid in the comments for getting a Grealish shirt for his EIGTH birthday.

Don’t do twitter particularly because of these sort of pricks who as you rightly state bully others and spoil a moment this kid obviously cherish

I know there’s been a lot of talk of Villa fans on Twitter, and several posters have correctly pointed out Twitter is just generally a horrible place.

check this post which is Man City fans bullying a kid in the comments for getting a Grealish shirt for his EIGTH birthday.

Bullying a Child, what a bunch of cnuts

I actually feel for the kid, he’s going to be heartbroken in a few days.

I am pretty sure the tone on here would be completely different had VIlla fans not p'ssed an entire generation of City fans off with their baiting of Barry, Milner and Delph.

It’s ‘football Twitter’ mate - it’s pathetic. If you see a player as their profile picture then 9.9 times out of 10 you can disregard what’s being said.

I spend a fair amount of time on Twitter and follow genuine blues, it’s a much nicer place when you can filter the shite like the ones replying to that kid!

Don’t do Twitter so not idea what it say, but can imagine, no need for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.