Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair he is on top of his game, matured as an attacking player knowing when to speed up or slow down the game. Seems smart at getting set piece advantages( kicking the ball off opposition players for throw corners etc.)

He is in his peak. There ought to be four fantastic years with him in his prime, anything after that will depend on his professional mentality. I dont feel he will stay with Villa, he will be prized away. If they re smart sell fast and reinvest in the squad......

I just hope he doesn t go to the swamp, He d be an addition to any squad. Quality !!

Maybe we could offer a player plus cash deal,or even use the Luiz contract clause as leverage?

Mahrez
Zinchenko
Stones
Gundogan
Mendy
Rodri
Garcia

All players who may be of interest?
Hope this is tongue in cheek mate? As much as we believe some of those players aren’t the right fit for us - Mahrez, Gundogan, Rodri, etc., are certainly a step above Villa. If Mahrez was on the table I’d bet PSG or a top three Italian club would be knocking.

Granted, it would fuck us financially, but the players also have a say in matters.

Maybe we could offer a player plus cash deal,or even use the Luiz contract clause as leverage?

Mahrez
Zinchenko
Stones
Gundogan
Mendy
Rodri
Garcia

All players who may be of interest?
I'm hoping the previous public tapping up by Pep and his budding bromance with Kev will add serious weight to any negotiations

Hope this is tongue in cheek mate? As much as we believe some of those players aren’t the right fit for us - Mahrez, Gundogan, Rodri, etc., are certainly a step above Villa. If Mahrez was on the table I’d bet PSG or a top three Italian club would be knocking.

Granted, it would fuck us financially, but the players also have a say in matters.
Not tongue in cheek at all,they are all players we can improve on.As you say,they would have to be willing and the financial aspects would have to be sorted,but if that's all good,i see no reason it couldn't happen.

He’s brilliant but Pep would have him hugging the touchline a la Foden/Bernardo/Mahrez. He just wouldn’t be as effective

Not tongue in cheek at all,they are all players we can improve on.As you say,they would have to be willing and the financial aspects would have to be sorted,but if that's all good,i see no reason it couldn't happen.
Despite their early form, I can’t see Mahrez or Gundogan rushing to pull on the Villa shirt mate. They’ll have interest from clubs playing European football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.