Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Sterling only has 1 season with a lower G&A than Grealish (which would be higher except for the 7-2 against Liverpool), and he’s only 1 year older, but Grealish is suddenly a £100mil player and Sterling needs binning.

I've ragged on Sterling enough for his form this season, but my word, if Jack fucking Grealish is worth 100m based on two seasons for a mid to lower table club, Raheem Sterling is double that.

I obviously don't rate Grealish as highly as some on here, i can see there is a player there , i don't think he's shit but just think 100m is way too much to pay.
What do i know though, as others have said, it's not my money i suppose

Interesting Sterling only has 1 season with a lower G&A than Grealish (which would be higher except for the 7-2 against Liverpool), and he’s only 1 year older, but Grealish is suddenly a £100mil player and Sterling needs binning.
The squad needs a refresh. Some players will move on due to form/rotation/climate. It does not make them suddenly bad players if city decide or the player decides to find new pastors. Some players will have other aspirations and we need to acknowledge that some will not want to stay in the premier now their own personal goals are achieved.

City need new hungry players. I am glad we are going for English Established players rather than the normal buy under the radar and hope pep can develop them into world class or close to it.

It’s time we flexed our muscles.Kick on to dominate the next 3/4 years.

Why is Mahrez likely to leave? Also why Sterling? Only one i have seen allegedly making waves in Bernie.
All I meant was the idea of Mahrez/Sterling/Bernie leaving is more possible than KDB/Foden (who are the other players in those positions).

Reading that Villa forum and they all seem to think the only way he’d join City is because of money or his agent lining his own pockets. Or because he’s a Villa fan.

Ignoring a few important things I can think of:
  • John McGinn or KDB?
  • Dean Smith or Pep?
  • Mid table or challenging for the league?
  • Watching CL on TV or playing in it every season?
  • The odd cup run if he’s lucky or consistently challenging?
  • Villa players or City players as teammates?

I get that they’re precious over their golden boy but the mentality they have that they’re currently a bigger/similar draw for a player than we are is unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.