Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are peole continuing to put grealish a left sided attacker arriving as anything to do with Bernardo on the right side of pur attack being connected.

We may sign Jack, we may be forced to let berny go, but neither situation is relient on the other imho.

I wonder more if this means we are expecting to lose jesus or sterling either through necessity or their choice rather than berny

That is very valid. I wondered myself at times. Sterling less so maybe given wh I t ge would cost someone and the fact he starts so often, but Jesus given he could attract significant interest and is (I think) in the last two years of contract makes sense purely from a sales point of view. Not that it is what I would want, but could see happening just as equally if not slightly more than Bernardo.

Another bookmark.
Some proper cockwombles on this forum sometimes.

I’m that excited about this signing there’s a part of me that’s not overly arsed about Tuesday now - I want to fast forward to next season to watch that KDB, Grealish and Foden link up. We’ll be blessed to witness those three play together if this transfer happens.

I’m that excited about this signing there’s a part of me that’s not overly arsed about Tuesday now - I want to fast forward to next season to watch that KDB, Grealish and Foden link up. We’ll be blessed to witness those three play together if this transfer happens.
The number of football thickos on here has increased hugely over the last few years. It's almost unreadable some days.

You’ve definitely sold it to me. I’m choosing to believe the gossip I got that it’s all been agreed. I also believe it will be Ferran Torres real breakthrough season too.

At no stage did I think Koulibaly was ever going to get done, I didn't believe half the shit coming out on that one.

Maguire recently admitted he spoke to us but we were never going to pay the that fee.

Sanchez is the only one when it was all agreed that summer and he told Bravo and some of his Chile teammates on international duty that he was going to City.

I can't recall which player Arsenal made a ridiculously late £85m bid on from France, but it was never going to fly when Wenger did that.

When the late December came around, City told Arsenal and Sanchez we were prepared to wait until the following summer to sign him on a free transfer.

They both spat their dummy and despite agreeing his personal terms, they set up the United deal for double what we were planning to pay Sanchez, added to Mkhitaryan being thrown in as a makeweight.
Lamar was the player

Why are peole continuing to put grealish a left sided attacker arriving as anything to do with Bernardo on the right side of pur attack being connected.

We may sign Jack, we may be forced to let berny go, but neither situation is relient on the other imho.

I wonder more if this means we are expecting to lose jesus or sterling either through necessity or their choice rather than berny
We may sign Grealish & fuck the Kane deal off leaving Jesus & the false 9 again that way we don't lose anyone
Imo I do see 1 for 1 leaving based on Sterling not signing & Bernardo wanting to leave this only City & the player will know
Untill after England & Portugal are out then guessing by everyone will go on

1 thing is for sure City have yet discarded themselves from both Kane & now Grealish both deal oike this don't get done in a few days imo the players & agents were done back in January at the least & now both Spurs & Villa just playing it out

I expect both players to ask to leave then its down to City

The number of football thickos on here has increased hugely over the last few years. It's almost unreadable some days.
I think it's not so much football thickos, more an infestation of bitter, rag/dipper bellsniffs.

So we might sell Sterling to get Grealish who is basically a 10 on the wings? Gonna be very fast with him and Mahrez on the Wings next season. From Sané and Sterling to Mahrez and Grealish. Going backwards ngl. Especially for 100M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.