Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even sadder is someone says suck ass! Fuck me when did the yanks take over, suck ass my arse!
I thought it was even sadder and he was inviting a donkey to give him a bj.
Even sadder is when BBC presenters join the sheep using American terms and pronunciation.
They will be calling games between City and the rags as the durby next.

Last edited:
If we get grealish for 100m and united get sancho for 80m who get the better value for money?
Sancho will be rocking up at old Trafford as Billy big bollox star man wages. JG will be rocking up at City thinking wow look at the guys i can learn off here.

Sancho will be turning out next year against Prem defenders week in week out for the first time in his career, JG will be turning out against the same defenders he did every week but will have more passing options than he has ever had.

So we might sell Sterling to get Grealish who is basically a 10 on the wings? Gonna be very fast with him and Mahrez on the Wings next season. From Sané and Sterling to Mahrez and Grealish. Going backwards ngl. Especially for 100M.
a creative, technical player who has the courage to take things on, not a running madman on the sidelines. Or get an African sprinter, they're really fast.

If we get grealish for 100m and united get sancho for 80m who get the better value for money?
Us because I suspect the 100 will include a load of incentives anyway.
Sancho has done nothing in the premier league yet and grealish has been shot hog for two years in prem
Sancho is a good player, but he will find premier league hard
I also think united have a big issue in that greenwood, martial, rashford and Sancho don’t like getting back which is why they still play two holding midfielders
Only ole and Southgate (Both our of their depth) play like that

So we might sell Sterling to get Grealish who is basically a 10 on the wings? Gonna be very fast with him and Mahrez on the Wings next season. From Sané and Sterling to Mahrez and Grealish. Going backwards ngl. Especially for 100M.
Shall we put a bid in for dan James instead?

Us because I suspect the 100 will include a load of incentives anyway.
Sancho has done nothing in the premier league yet and grealish has been shot hog for two years in prem
Sancho is a good player, but he will find premier league hard
I also think united have a big issue in that greenwood, martial, rashford and Sancho don’t like getting back which is why they still play two holding midfielders
Only ole and Southgate (Both our of their depth) play like that
Us, because Pep would make him a better player, Sancho will just stay at whatever level he arrives at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.