Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't give a shit. I think he's staying. I enjoyed City fans back in the day when many had less hubris.

I liked Villa fans until you acted pricks several times at maine rd and knobs when villa park was used for the charity shield V chelsea and then again the only fans (bar the rags) we have interacted with at wembley who acted like dicks.

My many recent wembley trip we have met stoke fans, watford, makems, chelsea and even scouse and arsenal fans and have a good laugh with pre and post match.

Only Villa fans were sour and bitter with us.

Sure most villa fans are sound, but you have many who seem to hate us for doing well

Last edited:
I've said it before. <TICK> Grealish Stain. It's 10000% done - he's signed the nuke on track. I am Jack's unwavering belief in the project. First rule about our shite Club is no-one talks about our shite Club. Because I do the talking. I said all that before, too. <CRYING LOL>.

I couldn't give a shit. I think he's staying. I enjoyed City fans back in the day when many had less hubris.
Mate you're on a City forum pointing out users arrogance when we've literally just come off our first CL final and another Prem trophy, do you think people here should just humble themselves and think of top 6 and call Villa and Leeds massive clubs because they had a good season? We're in a transfer thread speculating over a player City clearly have interest in, and as of now it's our ITK's word against yours. We will see what comes of it in the end but some believing he's ours shouldn't be sending you over the edge like that.

I liked Villa fans until you acted pricks several times at maine rd and knobs when villa park was used for the charity shield V chelsea and then again the only fans (bar the rags) we have interated with at wembley who acted like dicks.

My many recent wembley trip we have met stoke fans, watford, makems, chelsea and even scouse and arsenal fans and have a good laugh with pre and post match.

Only Villa fans were sour and bitter with us.

Sure most villa fans are sound, but you have many who seem to hate us for doing well

Brighton fans were cunts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.