Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying you're wrong, but we didn't half seem to be a much better team with more traditional wingers Leroy and Sterling on the wings
Not sure we did the 100 point season was great, for me though the 98 point, plus FA cup and league cup season was better. That season we mainly had Bernardo right and Sterling left.

I think he's been playing at this level for a while - going off whenever I saw him last season, his chances created stats last season (second only to Kev I think) and what Villa fans say about him. Him getting an england chance has suddenly made people notice what's been there for a while.

Amusing how much opinions in this thread seem to have changed considering all the snide digs at him in the summer...

Agreed. Same at work though, lads who wouldn't have took him in the summer just gone, now all suddenly singing his praises.

A lot of people form their opinions on players from whats in the papers, irregardless of their footballing ability.

dont see where he fits into the team since we have foden bernardo and kdb as attack minded midfielders. and sterling and ferran who are right footed left wingers. only place i can see is if he is brought in to play false 9.

He has certainly gone up a level but we weren’t really looking at that type of player we had other gaps to fill. In hindsight it would have been a good buy, his price although hefty no doubt in the summer must have gone up by quite a large amount.

In a fantasy scenario we would buy him with Mahrez going the other way, would cost a bit but would be great. Won’t happen mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.