Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would not be good enough for us. Put Gundogan into the Villa team and and people would cream themselves over him. While here before current season he often was the scapegoat.

Last thing I want is to spunk 80-100m on Grealish.

Then go real and go big big and get a real world class player for 120-140m instead.

He would not be good enough for us. Put Gundogan into the Villa team and and people would cream themselves over him. While here before current season he often was the scapegoat.

Last thing I want is to spunk 80-100m on Grealish.

Then go real and go big big and get a real world class player for 120-140m instead.

I'd take Grealish at £80-100m given he will be, if he's not already, a world class player.

Put Gundogan into the Villa team and and people would cream themselves over him. While here before current season he often was the scapegoat.
This is unfair to Gundogan because he’s always just done what he’s been asked to do. And I’m not sure I understand what that comparison is supposed to imply about Grealish coming here. Anyone who thinks he wouldn’t give immediate results is probably underestimating him. I’ve already talked about the fact I think he would add a very special kind of spark to the team

This is going to upset a few people but I think he's got great hair.
Loads of people were slating footballers for being able to get fancy haircuts during lockdown and yet here is a selfless person who has sacrificed his barnet for the greater good, sporting a head awash with lockdown hair (much like my son, I should add, roll on 12 Apr so the scruffy git can get it sorted) and he still gets it in the neck. Unbelievable, Jeff.

(I suspect, being men of a certain age like myself who have little to trouble them up top, many are secretly jealous)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.