Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most players dont even buy houses do they?
I thought most of them rent unless they're from the area and will remain after their playing days finish and that'll be very few. Most of them live in the same posh areas of Hale dont they?
Most of these rumours are utter gash but the fact Villa have bought Buendia might be significant or it might not.

Most of these rumours are utter gash but the fact Villa have bought Buendia might be significant or it might not.
Buendia has been a target of the manager since before last season apparently. We were linked last season and the CAM that was Barkley on loan turned out to be a complete potato and Trezeguet is out injured for a year. Wes Edens the less rich co owner has managed to keep Giannis at Milwaukee Bucks since 2013 and now highest paid player in NBA. Don't think he understands concept of selling your best player

Most players dont even buy houses do they?
I thought most of them rent unless they're from the area and will remain after their playing days finish and that'll be very few. Most of them live in the same posh areas of Hale dont they?
I thought the club sorted them some digs, lodging near to the training ground?

Buendia has been a target of the manager since before last season apparently. We were linked last season and the CAM that was Barkley on loan turned out to be a complete potato and Trezeguet is out injured for a year. Wes Edens the less rich co owner has managed to keep Giannis at Milwaukee Bucks since 2013 and now highest paid player in NBA. Don't think he understands concept of selling your best player
But are you going to challenge for the top honours and play in the Champions league?

Depends how ambitious he is. Can’t see him not wanting to win trophies or play in CL. Just don’t buy it.

Doubt anybody would buy a house until the move was completed, especially at the prices these players pay for property. Anything could happen at the last minute to scupper a deal
That's a good point. My mate isn't a football fan and wouldn't wind me up, and what he said isn't very specific. Just thought i'd pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.