Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a headline that Chelsea are favourites to sign Grealish. OK but what puzzles me is Chelsea spent wasnt it nearly 200million last summer. Will be spending the same or more this summer on Grealish and Haaland, all this in a pandemic, smaller turn over by the clubs and staying within FFP.

The greatest ITK on this forum was actually that dude that worked at uefa. Had a 100% record and all, didn't he!
There was one called Desert Rat (can't remember if it was here or on the MEN website), posted once only about someone we were signing. Saying that I can't even remember who it was we signed!

So to summarise, I can't remember very much about something that happened.

Saw a headline that Chelsea are favourites to sign Grealish. OK but what puzzles me is Chelsea spent wasnt it nearly 200million last summer. Will be spending the same or more this summer on Grealish and Haaland, all this in a pandemic, smaller turn over by the clubs and staying within FFP.

If Grealish wants a move then he can't rely on City. We've got more players that would have to leave to accommodate him so his agent should be drumming up as much interest as possible. Chelsea seem to have a pretty decent track record of raising funds and if you look at the players they are potentially selling it could raise over 100 million

The greatest ITK on this forum was actually that dude that worked at uefa. Had a 100% record and all, didn't he!
The undisputed real ITK was ‘Desert Rat’... he made mugs of a few on here. One post, that’s all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.