Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one called Desert Rat (can't remember if it was here or on the MEN website), posted once only about someone we were signing. Saying that I can't even remember who it was we signed!

So to summarise, I can't remember very much about something that happened.
No it wasn’t about a signing. It was to put to bed the bullshit stories that Hughes was on his way out. People posting they’d ‘heard’ from ADUG etc were savagely ruined. He stated exactly what would happen the day before

Saw a headline that Chelsea are favourites to sign Grealish. OK but what puzzles me is Chelsea spent wasnt it nearly 200million last summer. Will be spending the same or more this summer on Grealish and Haaland, all this in a pandemic, smaller turn over by the clubs and staying within FFP.
They had a couple of windows where they didn’t spend a penny yet sold Hazard and a few others and then have just got around £100mill for winning the champions league.

No it wasn’t about a signing. It was to put to bed the bullshit stories that Hughes was on his way out. People posting they’d ‘heard’ from ADUG etc were savagely ruined. He stated exactly what would happen the day before
I've only read the first few posts but considering he was gone 7 months later excepting one post, I can't see where anyone was 'ruined' there.

I've only read the first few posts but considering he was gone 7 months later excepting one post, I can't see where anyone was 'ruined' there.
You need to read it through. We’re you not around at the time? All those mentioned falling over each other talking bollocks. None of them knew anything and this poster proved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.