Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well apparently grealish has a clause that is way lower than even £80m and city could potentially raise at least £150-200m in sales if Bernardo and gabby go with the fringe player sales we’ve already started doing?

Well lower than £80m?...that's definitely an 'apparently', mate. No chance that's true.

...and 'you lot' can't help but act like entitled, superior Yanited fans...oh the tragedy, when you become what you once despised! :-)
We're in a position where we have interest in a player from within the league, so yeah, lets reminisce the dark dark days of our club, to come off humble, let's do fan pleasing for the sake of being liked, not like we just won the league past season.

We're entitled to believe we're good, we've not escaped relegation and finished 9th to then argue 'oh we're massive, we're massive! Owners! Ambition!' with rival fans just because their best player could leave. Now THAT comes off entitled. Fwiw I've stated in the thread before on what I think of Jack, fantastic player and most top clubs would love to have him. Villa have a great project under this new ownership and if he stays it will be great. Majority here won't be arsed if he doesn't come, half doubt his ability, half believe he's not a profile we need right now. But, in case he does move, of course, we will lose out Bernardo, and I believe it'll be an upgrade because he could really be something special in this side.

The rags wouldn't let you have a level headed conversation, for starters. Please don't compare them to us :-)

Gosh, what reasoning, based on what, media click bait. We have 3 players who are better than Grealish, why do you think we would sell any of them. I mean when you shared Tapas with Txiki, did he tell you where Bernado is going? As you clearly feel its a good idea to replace quality with a lesser quality player which is why I mentioned replacing Sergio with Chris Woods.
Whats your point ? If Bernardo leaves we'll try and sign Grealish. If he doesn't then we probably won't So the question is, is Grealish a good Bernardo replacement, I think so. What that has to do with replacing Aguero with Woods I haven't the faintest.

...and 'you lot' can't help but act like entitled, superior Yanited fans...oh the tragedy, when you become what you once despised! :-)
We are the most succesful English side over the last decade, we have the best manager on the planet, many top players are ambitious and see signing for us and playing and learning under Josep Guardiola as something they’d like to do, if thats arrogance then yes i am.

Gosh, what reasoning, based on what, media click bait. We have 3 players who are better than Grealish, why do you think we would sell any of them. I mean when you shared Tapas with Txiki, did he tell you where Bernado is going? As you clearly feel its a good idea to replace quality with a lesser quality player which is why I mentioned replacing Sergio with Chris Woods.
You're just ranting on here about something you've clearly no idea of. Grealish is a quality player. And imo he would be an upgrade on Bernardo. That's it, that's all there is to it. Txiki won't phone to tell you whos coming and going, we all get news from usual sources, you can choose to read them and see what happens, or just furiously debate on a 'transfer forum' by telling people they're making fools of themselves.

Whats your point ? If Bernardo leaves we'll try and sign Grealish. If he doesn't then we probably won't So the question is, is Grealish a good Bernardo replacement, I think so. What that has to do with replacing Aguero with Woods I haven't the faintest.

Its highly relevant, signing Grealish isn't improving our midfield, if we sell a better player. I don't see us selling Bernardo, if we sign Grealish.

You're just ranting on here about something you've clearly no idea of. Grealish is a quality player. And imo he would be an upgrade on Bernardo. That's it, that's all there is to it. Txiki won't phone to tell you whos coming and going, we all get news from usual sources, you can choose to read them and see what happens, or just furiously debate on a 'transfer forum' by telling people they're making fools of themselves.

Your opinion is worth squat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.