Jack Rodwell

quiet_riot said:
RandomJ said:
Why? It's not your money so why you moaning about it?

That simple is it? It's me who pays when we make horrendous losses on players who aren't up to it for whatever reason and all our ticket prices go up.
Give the lad a chance. He has been here less than a year and has made a lot of lifestyle changes and fitness ones as well.

It isn't going to work overnight.

I think it says it all when Mancini actually wanted this signing and it certainly wasn't rushed, we knew what we were buying and you have to give the staff time to work with him.

Rascal said:
jayblue said:
santa cruz may be playing now but he wasnt fit when we signed him or fit during his time with us. we bought an unfit player and now malaga are reaping the benefits whilst we pay his wages. good stuff.

What the fuck has Santa Cruz got to do with Rodwell

What?
oh good fuck tonight. my initial point was what is going on with our medicals. signing players with a poor injury record. hope this helps. if not then fuck it. i dont care.

Feel sorry for the lad. Looks desperate to make an impact and i think he's good enough to do it. At least he's not out for too long

City watch twitter account:
Another month or so out for Rodwell according to Mancini. Aguero out of the Barnsley game, more likely to return for the Everton game

Good performance today but there needed to be more goals, Guzan played well though!

jayblue said:
Rascal said:
jayblue said:
santa cruz may be playing now but he wasnt fit when we signed him or fit during his time with us. we bought an unfit player and now malaga are reaping the benefits whilst we pay his wages. good stuff.

What?
oh good fuck tonight. my initial point was what is going on with our medicals. signing players with a poor injury record. hope this helps. if not then fuck it. i dont care.

He passed his medical obviously and unless you are some sort of medical genius what the fuck do you know what the medicals entail.

Comparing Santa Cruz to Rodwell was fucking ridiculous

Rascal said:
jayblue said:
Rascal said:

What?

He passed his medical obviously and unless you are some sort of medical genius what the fuck do you know what the medicals entail.

Comparing Santa Cruz to Rodwell was fucking ridiculous

brown envelopes?

jayblue said:
Rascal said:
jayblue said:

What?
What are your qualifications?

How many games has Giggs played? Anyone saying he's injury prone now?

The lad was obviously very distressed coming off. He's a good player and apparently a really nice lad. Back to square one with him i fear injury wise. I wish him well.

he was just finding form and looking good as well

next time (if there is a next time) just don't go telling the press how all your problems have gone away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.