Jack Rodwell

Ridiculous signing.

Every week he's out injured, Marwood should forfeit his own wages to go towards paying this lad £50,000 a week to play yoga.

I feel for the poor ****.

Elijah_Price.jpg

So we've got racists, and some downright pathetic excuses for human beings on this forum tonight. I can see the Utd fans are really disappointed - they thought they were going to win the title tonight

Feel sorry for the lad, my (shortlived) football participation ended when I was 16 as I tore the ligaments in my knee and have never managed to get over it fully as I have had recurring tears ever since. The lad was clearly upset coming off and probably feels like shite as well so best of luck to him and I hope he comes back fighting fit, as for the wums and obvious rags on here, just fuck off, it's getting boring now!

We need to get behind the lad. Its obvious he has quality, and was easily our best player for 55 mins against Chelsea.

He's had some bad luck with injury...so what! I never heard any City supporter lambasting Paul Lake during his hard time? So why should a player we have brought to the club be any different.?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
The lads made of glass. Something we all knew before we signed him.

He is a young boy

Since when has a bad hamstring ended a carrear?

I really fucking hate how people on here get on the fucking bandwagon of injury prone , made of glass blah blah blah bah fucking blah.

Jack tonight looked absolutly gutted and he needs our support because in 5 years time he could be world class, but no all you idiotic cunts demand it now

At times im fucking ashamed to be blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.