Jack Rodwell

Paulmcfc2703 said:
The lads made of glass. Something we all knew before we signed him.

What is it with these so called city fans....I actually think some of them get a perverse pleasure out of seeng Rodwell injured...and saying 'I told you so'.....and the idiot that compared him to Michael Johnson....this kid actually wants to play. Get behind the city players.....if not we don't need you!

Rascal said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

He is a young boy

Since when has a bad hamstring ended a carrear?

I really fucking hate how people on here get on the fucking bandwagon of injury prone , made of glass blah blah blah bah fucking blah.

Jack tonight looked absolutly gutted and he needs our support because in 5 years time he could be world class, but no all you idiotic ***** demand it now

At times im fucking ashamed to be blue

Amen!

bluegaz13 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

What is it with these so called city fans....I actually think some of them get a perverse pleasure out of seeng Rodwell injured...and saying 'I told you so'.....and the idiot that compared him to Michael Johnson....this kid actually wants to play. Get behind the city players.....if not we don't need you!

This!!!

I`m sorry for Jack`s injury I must have jinxed him.

After going so close against Chelsea,with his head, with every corner, I put a quid on him to be next goalscorer, 5 minutes later he went down.

He is worth keeping as both Giggs and Gerrard had a similar type of injury to Rodwell at the same age.

Rascal said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

He is a young boy

Since when has a bad hamstring ended a carrear?

I really fucking hate how people on here get on the fucking bandwagon of injury prone , made of glass blah blah blah bah fucking blah.

Jack tonight looked absolutly gutted and he needs our support because in 5 years time he could be world class, but no all you idiotic ***** demand it now

At times im fucking ashamed to be blue

Great post.

As much as I feel sorry for the lad if you speak to any Everton fan they would tell you that he had problems with hamstrings and they were glad of our money.

Crazy signing that only City seem to make - Santa Cruzesq

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.