Jack Rodwell

black mamba said:
remoh said:
Lavinda Past said:
Javi Garcia will come good this season and Maicon is a good 'cover' player to have in the squad.

Rodwell has been unlucky with injuries - If he can get a decent injury-free spell, he'll be OK, but will never be worth the money we paid for him.

The worst signing of the summer was Sinclair - The guy is arse with a capital ARSE. I wouldn't be surprised if we sell him in this window. His missus is probably a better player than him.We will still win the league this year.

Believe

Seems a bit harsh to me. Some players need a regular run to bed in and Sinclair's not had one; he's not had much service, either, with us not being a winger-style team.
Bscause we are a team with high expectations, it seems that we can't afford the time to allow new players to build up.

Shame really.

You have to have faith in your own ability ...... even when you join a club of high expectation

i liken Scott Sinclair to Antonio Valencia over at the Swamp , both were leading lights at lesser clubs , and both came from the frying pan into the fire .... yet almost instantly Valencia started to make a growing impression , whereas so far , Sinclair has shown so little in the game-time that he has had.

It's up to the player himself really ..... he has to force his way into the managers thoughts by making an impression out on the pitch , and he has to do that in whatever game time he's given .... Adam Johnson just didn't do enough of it , and as he soon found out , this club won't carry passengers anymore for long.

The difference being Valencia is played as an out and out winger. Bacon face has always had a player stood waiting on the halfway line out wide when the opposition break down, so simple yet so effective. It's dangerous to the opposition unsettling them and also causes them confusion as to their positioning when the rags break. Our wingers have a far more intricate role and are expected to work a lot harder.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
how you can be after de rossi hazard rvp and yet end up with rodwell sinclair and garcia makes me fucking fume.

Availabilty, Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli being in our squad, and all three of the Summer additions could prove a valuable squad members when given time to settle.

Ray78 said:
how you can be after de rossi hazard rvp and yet end up with rodwell sinclair and garcia makes me fucking fume.

Availabilty, Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli being in our squad, and all three of the signings could prove a valuable squad members when given time to settle.

maybe so mate, but when you win the league, you HAVE to improve, and we havent done that, weve gone backwards and its crippling us.

Ray78 said:

Availabilty, Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli being in our squad, and all three of the signings could prove a valuable squad members when given time to settle.

maybe so mate, but when you win the league, you HAVE to improve, and we havent done that, weve gone backwards and its crippling us.

Have you wondered why?
So many players have gone backwards since joining us, haven't they.

Over to you, Mr Mancini.

What was in the contract exchanged with Everton regarding Rodwells injuries?wasn't he unfit when we bought him?I think its time to read the small print because i feel the only place Rodwell will fill is the inked space for injury compensation.

Sinclair=nationwide standard.

Maicon=arrived 10 years to late

Garcia=?

City should reward there loyal fan base and make amends by handing an open cheque to Mancini for this transfer window and bite the bullet after not backing him in transfers at the end of last season?but that is just a dream looking at the shambles in the summer.

remoh said:
Ray78 said:

Have you wondered why?
So many players have gone backwards since joining us, haven't they.

Over to you, Mr Mancini.

good point. certain players like nasri kun, tevez silva should be given the job of expressing themselves, being flexible but itd never happen under bobby.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon, Garcia!

What a poor window it was!

Get's me angry ever time I think of this lot. Sure they all have some quality, however how were this lot ever going to improve the current Champions of England.

Chance missed big time.

If Mancini ever does a book I'll be straight to the summer of 2012 to see wtf really happened.

Was it all really Marwood's fault?
Was it anyone's fault? The fact our city is Manchester and not Paris or London was a contributing factor for us not landing a few players. That's nobody's fault. Also not providing a definite starting-every-week position for someone can deter them signing too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.