Jack Rodwell

Exeter Blue I am here said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Rodwell's a Mancini signing now then is he?! ;)
There was always enough past evidence to tell you that Rodwell was a Mancini signing, he has wanted him since he arrived in England and starting him first game of season told you everything as well. Shame he has been injured, if he stays injury free it will be great to see his progress in a top team

I was joking mate. This board has been filled all winter with people claiming Mancini didn't want him, or Garcia, or Maicon

I know you were mate I was just saying how stupid people can be. I would probably agree he didn't want Sinclair, that one just makes no sense

Panthera Tigris said:
short memories.

he's always injured and when he does play is mostly average. Have we forgotten his bad mistakes earlier in the season already?

i`ve probably a longer memory than you,

steven gerrard was always injured when he first got into the dippers team, i think giggs as well for the rags, just maybe rodwell will turn out to have the longevity they`ve had in the game

Genuinely surprised but very pleased with the lads performance today!

Wonder how Sinclair was feeling though yet again sitting on the bench whilst Swansea win the clubs first silverware in history, and you have to think if he'd stayed he would have been involved...

One good game, come on guys stop this.

Lets hope he has another 5+ of these and then start to praise and plan for the future. Pressure and too high expections backfire.

One game at a time, he's come back from injury and needs some gametime. If he can stay injury free he's an asset, if he plays 10 games or less a season then we have problems. As I said, one game at a time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.