James Milner to West Ham

Not heard the rumour; would be seriously pissed off if its true... Milner was one of our only consistent performers last year.

alky313 said:
I think this is more appropriate than the Bluemoon Forum... Anyone else heard this?

No I haven't.

and I'm glad that's the case as it would make no sense to sell Milner with the UEFA's homegrown quotas etc not to mention he is a terrific player to have in the squad.

No on this one the most likely player to go in this window is Gareth Barry.

Why would Karen Brady want to deal with City, she fucking hates our club, she never misses an opportunity in her Column to have a dig at us.,

Jeez..Just because a Hammers blog mentioned Milner among the players that West Ham have enquired about a week ago and suddenly it´s a transfer rumour?

I bet we have enquired about the availability of a fair number of players ourselves, like all other clubs.

Milner wouldn't join West Ham imo. If we were selling him, bigger teams would almost certainly be interested like Liverpool, Everton, Spurs etc.

Also, if Pellegrini does want to play a 4-3-3, don't rule out Milner getting a chance in CM. That is after all the position where he won PFA Young player of the year.

Not heard the rumour, and I doubt it is true. Even Sam must realise that he won't be getting Milner on the cheap from us. He was one of our most consistent performers last season and his value won't have dropped since he came to us. West Ham have just broke the bank on fees and wages for Carroll, so I can't see Sullivan and Gold spending the same again on a midfielder.

I expect with Pellegrini's coaching to see Milner stepping his game up a level. Milner has improved at every club he's been at except for City. If it is true that Pellegrini likes good hard working pros then Milner should fit right in with him.

Milners best position is centre mid. He hasn't got the skill for a winger. Must keep him tho especially if we let Barry go. Great squad player and always guaranteed 100%

I can understand if the club is having second thoughts on Barry's future, but Milner's future should be out of question...

He is valuable to the team; I'm sure Pellegrini will appreciate him and what he offers to the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.