James Milner

If Sterling had scored I would've wanted him to celebrate

I'd mostly want that because Liverpool's fans are being bitter fucks about him. All things considered City fans have treated Milner pretty well after his departure, and yet he doesn't hold off on celebrating after he won four trophies with us, it's like he doesn't quite realize that his career needed our club more than we needed him.

I really held no ill towards him until that celebration today, always liked him when he was here but he seemingly didn't appreciate the time he spent at the club.

Think Milner played like he had a point to prove and will do next year and the year after, if he gets any more game time, in fact.

Not bothered by that, bothered by the type of 'celebration'. Sure, run into the crowd, slide, do whatever, but that was a big 'fook off' to us; fans that had his back and shouting for him to have more game time with us.

Classless fooker, whom I hope gets the same treatment as Sterling.

I wouldn't have been bothered about him celebrating if his celebration wasn't clearly some sort of dig/piss take of Yaya's celebration on Sunday. I fail to see what this fellas problem is? Average player who would have won fuck all without this club.

Add to the fact he made a point of not celebrating against villa after they had booed him all game and this is very strange.

Spineless performance tonight. Milner irrelevant. Mignolet didn't have anything to do. Got what was deserved. Nothing!. Pigs now level. Fuck me awful awful awful!

I don't have any problem with anyone celebrating a goal. Milner did great for us. Good luck to him. If he had been playing for us, we probably would have won.
I always rated him. Imho, he''s better than any of the workhorses we kept instead of him.

Apparently, he got a fair bit of stick off our fans on sunday. If that's the case, you wouldn't blame him for giving some back tonight. Some of our fans are getting a bit precious. If we'd put in some kind of performance, Milner would have been irrelevant tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.