January window

I agree, I don’t understand the logic. Win everything, best in world. What do you do after? Dump the midfield and replace with Chelsea bench warmer and a chap who’s above average for wolves. Why didn’t wr push harder for rice? We should be getting the best of the best!!

But many on the forum were fuming about £90m for Rice and when it went past £100m loads on here were begging the club to walk away?

Very little hope Paulinho sees himself as a capable back up to Rodri.
I dont buy any of this "why would he agree to joining when he would be Rodris backup?". He is not a 21 year old supertalent with his whole career infront of him who can pick and choose between any top club in the world, he is a 28y midfielder playing for Fulham. Joining a team that won the treble last season is very much a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone that is in his position. I think some here are seriously underestimating Citys pull if they think Fulham players wont join unless they are guaranteed starters.

Like who ?
Someone on a similar level of the likes of FDJ, Barella, Valverde. Or at least someone with some real potential to reach that level in a not so distant future. We are the Champions League winners, if we let one of our best players leave we should aim to bring in a world class replacement, in my opinion.

If we need to strengthen the team its the midfield and as we bought two midfielders in Kovacic and Nunes in the summer I dont see us spending anymore on the central part of the team...we just have to hope that one or both of them come good.....

And that KDB returns as good as he was

If we need to strengthen the team its the midfield and as we bought two midfielders in Kovacic and Nunes in the summer I dont see us spending anymore on the central part of the team...we just have to hope that one or both of them come good.....

And that KDB returns as good as he was

Yeah you probably right, I'd love us to buy a top class right winger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.