Jason Denayer

The internet is the only place shithouses can gob off without fear of receiving a slap,and unfortunately this place is infested.

I wouldn't say anything i wouldn't say in person,thankfully plenty others on here also still abide by that standard.
But would you call Jason Denayer a c*nt to his face....? Of course you wouldn't, so you're jmost likely ust being a hypocrite.

That's exactly my point. You don't know the lad as a person and you've probably only seen him play a handful of times (if that). Meanwhile, naughty boys like Grealish, Walker, and Foden get off scot-free because they still play for City...

But would you call Jason Denayer a c*nt to his face....? Of course you wouldn't, so you're jmost likely ust being a hypocrite.
Id be more than happy to tell him so,and if he had anything about him....he'd hold his hands up and accept that his action deserved such a label.

Shame Denayer couldn't make it at City but we were right to cut him loose at the time.

Tyrone Mings has stamped on multiple heads and nobody gives a shit. We turn a blind eye when they're not a blaady forenerrrr.

And to be fair, Grealish's drink-driving is not a far more trivial incident. In both cases someone could have been killed, only Grealish had the time to think about it before he did it.
Super Jack can do no wrong.

Shame Denayer couldn't make it at City but we were right to cut him loose at the time.
Do you honestly think that Eliaquim Mangala was a better player than Jason Denayer?

Mangala refused to go on loan, and City (for whatever reason) couldn't offload him any other way. Jason Denayer had been assured that he was taking Mangala's squad place and City reneged on that promise.

All water under the bridge of course, but as I say, that broken promise was, some time later, a factor in VVD's decision to choose Liverpool over City.

Mangala was no more tha a deadweight at City. He was kept on the books far too long.

You cant excuse such an act by comparing it to far more trivial incidents.

Kicking someone in the head isnt 'making a mistake'....... it's fucking despicable and dangerous in the extreme......Its unacceptable and inexcusable behaviour that can alter the victims future.

That's why i justifiably label him a ****,and i'm gobsmacked you or anyone else could think different.
Kicking someone in the head is a disgrace and it was an appalling act of violence, but as said, it was a one off, he has to my knowledge not got involved in anything like that again.

Is drink driving a trivial incident? I would say that is the thing cunts do, Mr Grealish drove a car, had numerous accidents and left the scene, hardly trivial. Foden more worried about getting laid on his first trip representing his country's first team, again hardly trivial.

I have no issues in what they did, as said we HAVE ALL done stupid, things, as long as the lesson is learnt all is good.

Foden and Grealish both seemed to have learnt and moved on, so did Denyaer.

Do you honestly think that Eliaquim Mangala was a better player than Jason Denayer?

Mangala refused to go on loan, and City (for whatever reason) couldn't offload him any other way. Jason Denayer had been assured that he was taking Mangala's squad place and City reneged on that promise.

All water under the bridge of course, but as I say, that broken promise was, some time later, a factor in VVD's decision to choose Liverpool over City.

Mangala was no more tha a deadweight at City. He was kept on the books far too long.
At the timeof the signing yes Mangala was not a raw kid looking to break in the first team (Mangala was a full international and he was playing for a club that was in the latter stages of the Champions League)

Last edited:
The internet is the only place shithouses can gob off without fear of receiving a slap,and unfortunately this place is infested.

I wouldn't say anything i wouldn't say in person,thankfully plenty others on here also still abide by that standard.
Amen

At the timeof the signing yes Mangala was not a raw kid looking to break in the first team (Mangala was a full international and he was playing for a club that was in the latter stages of the Champions League)

At the time of which signing? Mangala was signed long before and had already been a disaster.

Check your timeline.

We were looking to offload Mangala because he was shit and Denayer was his intended replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.