Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An amazing performance, and he had already been much improved the last few times he has played, and he is a perfect example of why people should keep off players backs - Kolarov has been slagged to fuck in here, Garcia has, Richards has, Rodwell has, Jovetic has, Fenandinho was in his first month, Hart was for a time, Clichy has, Dzeko has, Navas has, Nasri has, Demechelis has, Lescott has, Nasty has - perhaps if supporters could support rather than slag then players will do even better for us. I don't mean all supporters but there are fucking plenty who can only ever see the bad

I thought Garcia played really good yesterday I hope he can kick on from here now I've been critical if him in the past but he has improved and played good so fair play to him.

BringBackSwales said:
An amazing performance, and he had already been much improved the last few times he has played, and he is a perfect example of why people should keep off players backs - Kolarov has been slagged to fuck in here, Garcia has, Richards has, Rodwell has, Jovetic has, Fenandinho was in his first month, Hart was for a time, Clichy has, Dzeko has, Navas has, Nasri has, Demechelis has, Lescott has, Nasty has - perhaps if supporters could support rather than slag then players will do even better for us. I don't mean all supporters but there are fucking plenty who can only ever see the bad

May as well close Bluemoon down then. What's to discuss if we all agree?

It a sad indication of our lack of quality strength in depth when we can't wait for Garcia to return from injury, but he covered himself in glory yesterday.

Even though Garcia was excellent yesterday, I'd still bin him in the summer as I believe we can do a lot better.

Marvin said:
sky tot said:
mcfc_ms said:
Best player on the pitch today.

He was fantastic. Passed forward lots too
No he wasn't ., he played well but silva & yaya were the the best on the pitch tonight. Garcia is a much improve player , but it wasn't hard.
Kompany, and Yaya were the pick for me. But Garcia was very good too. I heard loads of fans talking about how good he was at half time, and on the way home

Several people who sit near me commented on Garcia and wanted him to be MotM; whilst I thought it would be nice for him to get that recognition, I had Silva and Yaya as the two main contenders for the award: they are better players who were performing well and saw more of the ball. However, Garcia gave them a platform to play off. When he had the ball, he frequently moved it on quickly and accurately.

I agree with those who said it was his best game for us and it is not the first time this season I have thought that. I expect him to continue proving that he is not shit.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:58 am --<br /><br />
Thenumber1blue said:
Class performance,touch control ,simple passing ,made it look very easy !

That's a key point: he often makes the game look easy.

Dribble said:
It a sad indication of our lack of quality strength in depth when we can't wait for Garcia to return from injury, but he covered himself in glory yesterday.

Even though Garcia was excellent yesterday, I'd still bin him in the summer as I believe we can do a lot better.

I have been in the 'Garcia not good enough' camp too, but if he can play anything like last night a few more times I will become happily eat Humble Pie

BringBackSwales said:

On the short list for post of the year, good on yer BBS.

BlueSiam said:
Dribble said:

I have been in the 'Garcia not good enough' camp too, but if he can play anything like last night a few more times I will become happily eat Humble Pie

^

nellyonthewing said:
BringBackSwales said:

May as well close Bluemoon down then. What's to discuss if we all agree?

Suggest Bluemoon has a"kicking a blue" section for the knockers to post on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.