Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did well when he came on and settled things down,i felt confident we would keep the lead with him on the pitch.One particularly good challenge in the centre of the park around the 70th minute.

New territory for me..... and I'm very pleased about that.

FantasyIreland said:
He did well when he came on and settled things down,i felt confident we would keep the lead with him on the pitch.One particularly good challenge in the centre of the park around the 70th minute.

New territory for me..... and I'm very pleased about that.
When he appeared I had the confidence that we would be safe. He was a reassuring and calming presence on the pitch in the later stages of the game when they were trying to get back into the game.

He has improved tremendously and is a valuable part of the squad.

Not easy for a player who doesn't play every week, but seems to have settled in now

Well done Javi Garcia on your first trophy at MCFC. May there be many more to follow

When we traveled to Germany to play Bayern Munich, Javi Garcia and Fernandinho gave us stability , both of these players know where to be at all times. Bayern Munich didn't score any goals would you believe it. OK they scored two goals but both were offside.

Mock me all you like but Javi Garcia should be starting every game along side Fernandinho.

domination said:
When we traveled to Germany to play Bayern Munich, Javi Garcia and Fernandinho gave us stability , both of these players know where to be at all times. Bayern Munich didn't score any goals would you believe it. OK they scored two goals but both were offside.

Mock me all you like but Javi Garcia should be starting every game along side Fernandinho.

Okay mate, stop being silly and drop the act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.