Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheProdigy2k9 said:
domination said:
bluemc1 said:
if we want a rock solid defence we should keep a stable defence with DEFENDERS, we had the best defence for 2-3 years running and part of that defence has been sat on the bench most games, at home if we play Fern and Garcia that leaves 2 spots so lets say YaYa and Silva, so your saying you would bench Nasri or Navas to have a player in the side that i can't remember his last assist ? AT HOME ?
i honestly think the reason he doesn't get in our best 11 is he's not in our best 11, he's showing a little more at the moment but i don't think i will ever call him elite

Toure used to be balanced. He'd attack and defend. Now he only attacks, and leaves Fernandinho exposed. And then Fernandinho leaves the back 4 exposed. In the premier league we can get away with poor defending as we will outscore anyone but in the Champions League we could be in trouble.

I'd bench Toure. I really believe he is a surplus to our requirements. Fernandinho can do an excellent job in the more advanced role . He can attack and defend. Javi Garcia can be the defensive midfielder, giving the back 4 much needed protection. Javi Garcia's performance vs Chelsea has been his best in a City shirt. He's had a great performance vs Bayern Munich as well. He is far from average, the lad just needs the backing of the manager and the fans.

why hasn't this guy been banned already

Am I not allowed to have an opinion or something ?

domination said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:
domination said:
Toure used to be balanced. He'd attack and defend. Now he only attacks, and leaves Fernandinho exposed. And then Fernandinho leaves the back 4 exposed. In the premier league we can get away with poor defending as we will outscore anyone but in the Champions League we could be in trouble.

I'd bench Toure. I really believe he is a surplus to our requirements. Fernandinho can do an excellent job in the more advanced role . He can attack and defend. Javi Garcia can be the defensive midfielder, giving the back 4 much needed protection. Javi Garcia's performance vs Chelsea has been his best in a City shirt. He's had a great performance vs Bayern Munich as well. He is far from average, the lad just needs the backing of the manager and the fans.

One of the best midfielders in the world needs to be benched for Garcia who has had about 5 decent games for us. Your either on a wind up or a rag.

Leaving the wum to his wumming, I think it says something to me at least how much calmer we looked today when he came on. Good effort and helped nullify their most threatening midfield player today. Also covered well when Zabaleta/Navas were forward.

Not the most gifted but a very intelligent player. Good closer to have for the last 20 mins.

domination said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:
domination said:

You look a right wolly now, yaya benched hahahahahaha.

taconinja said:
Leaving the wum to his wumming, I think it says something to me at least how much calmer we looked today when he came on. Good effort and helped nullify their most threatening midfield player today. Also covered well when Zabaleta/Navas were forward.

Wouldn't it be nice if we looked calm and in control all the time ?

I have 12 cans of Stella in me, 4 pints of Stella and a shot of absinthe in me so I may have read it wrong but anyway here goes..... Did someone say bench Yaya for Garcia?

Kun Aguero said:
I have 12 cans of Stella in me, 4 pints of Stella and a shot of absinthe in me so I may have read it wrong but anyway here goes..... Did someone say bench Yaya for Garcia?

Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.