Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maineman55 said:
Tbilisi said:
samharris said:
Well done Javi.. solid today..

I must have watched a different game.

I think you must mate, Javi was solid today when he came on.
Both our DM's were below par today.
It's very easy to look at players and have an opinion before they've played.
Sure Garcia's never going to be a starter.But he does what's asked of him.
And obviously Pellegrini trusts him.
Should we go on to win the league, then Garcia will definately have played his part.

Look at our biggest whipping boy last season. Aleks.
What a transformation under Pellers.
Outstanding again today.
And bringing so much more to the table than Clichy. Who frankly has gone backwards.

Garcia never does anything to contribute to the team,cant tackle or pass the ball forward,no where near good enough and never will be.

Demi aweswome today & I was so impressed with him in front of the back 4 v West Ham.Wins the balls and passes the fcuking thing forwards which is vital in the game we play.

Kolarov,however,my God,never seen such a transformation in a player.

Played decent enough today when he came on. Nothing fancy, just generally protecting the back 4. Nice little pass out to Jimbo in the lead up to the second goal though!

Tbilisi said:
Maineman55 said:
Tbilisi said:

Should we go on to win the league, then Garcia will definately have played his part.

Outstanding again today.
And bringing so much more to the table than Clichy. Who frankly has gone backwards.

Garcia never does anything to contribute to the team,cant tackle or pass the ball forward,no where near good enough and never will be.

Demi aweswome today & I was so impressed with him in front of the back 4 v West Ham.Wins the balls and passes the fcuking thing forwards which is vital in the game we play.

Yeah you were definitely watching a different game then since the facts of the match contradict your statement.

Tbilisi said:
Maineman55 said:
Tbilisi said:

Outstanding again today.

Demichelis is more adventurous than Garcia, that's true, but he also gives the ball away a lot more than I am comfortable with. Even against a tired and crushed West Ham he gave the thing away on more than one occasion.

taconinja said:
Tbilisi said:
Maineman55 said:

Outstanding again today.

Yeah you were definitely watching a different game then since the facts of the match contradict your statement.

No they dont...what facts are they then?

I do sometimes wonder what people expect Garcia to do.
He's a defensive mid field player.
Who's role is to put out fires, protect the back four.
Pass completion rate is second to none.
Strong in the air.
He's not a creative player. That's not his job.
And for me when Pellers calls on him, doesn't let him down.

Tbilisi said:
Maineman55 said:
Tbilisi said:

Outstanding again today.

"Garcia never does anything to contribute to the team" - well that statement contradicts itself, when he came on today and was a key part of a rearguard action that kept a belligerent team and a belligerent crowd at bay, and with a clean sheet. Stop fucking digging at him with a biased pre-conception and you might realise that he did fucking contribute today

Tbilisi said:
taconinja said:
Tbilisi said:

No they dont...what facts are they then?
Who passed the ball to Milner that began the play leading directly to our second goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.