Javi Garcia

To the tune of "We're having a gang bang" by Black Lace.....

He's Javi Garcia,he's good in the air.
He's Javi Garcia,he's got very nice hair.
He's a Spanish midfielder,who's not very fast.
He's big,he's strong,his cock is long
and he's got a lovely tache.
Oi!

Hows about that then boys and girls? Think I'll give it a bash on Saturday and see if it takes off.

If Real Madrid wanted to give us a profit on him, i'd take it.

I think he's a good player, and given more time would definitely improve on what we've seen so far, but i think we also overpaid for him and could use the money better elsewhere.

Although i think the story is bullshit.

After Javi scores, to the tune of The camptown ladies:

Who's the one who scored the goal?
Javi, Javi
Who's the one who'll score again?
Javi Garcia

I like the lad and think a full season and pre season will see him hit the ground running next season.

Dont make the mistake of writing off a player new to a team, new to a league and new to a country too soon.

blueinsa said:
I like the lad and think a full season and pre season will see him hit the ground running next season.

Dont make the mistake of writing off a player new to a team, new to a league and new to a country too soon.

Remember it took Zab a while to adapt ... now he must be one the first names on the team sheet.

gone back to very average today..

once again he was booked for pulling the shirt of a player who had run past him

Doesn't seem up to the pace and physicality of the premiership. A definite weak link for me today - slows down the play and always seems to pick the easy pass - usually a back pass which breaks down momentum for the rest of the team.

I don't expect a player of his age and experience to need a whole season to settle in. He needs to step it up and quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.