Javi Garcia

spam1967 said:
NQCitizen said:
spam1967 said:
35m13r4.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item506022/Mancini-rules-out-Rodwell-move/$context_path/feedback/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/p ... /feedback/</a> there you go. Mancini liked Rodwell for years.

i'm not interested in mancini scouting him for 2 years.

this is my quote.

i've not seen rodwell doing any kind of attacking role. maybe he is a better footballer than i think i don't know?

all i know is we bought him from everton (without a bad word from moye's during the transfer deal!) after a really bad hamstring injury last november, he made five brief appearances for everton after the injury.

14 mill. someone should of done a bit of homework.

So you're saying two years of scouting is totally nothing comparable to "a bit of homework"?

After watching the game twice, Garcia had quite a good game (2nd only to Milner in all round terms) our problems were our AMs and Attackers not tracking back - Aguero, Dzeko and Silva especially. Only Milner closed the opposition down quickly enough.

BlueAnorak said:
After watching the game twice, Garcia had quite a good game (2nd only to Milner in all round terms) our problems were our AMs and Attackers not tracking back - Aguero, Dzeko and Silva especially. Only Milner closed the opposition down quickly enough.

And the defence and hart being shaky

Garcia is finding it hard to adjust to the English game simple. He is struggling with the tempo of the games and isnt up to speed so far. No doubt next season he will up his level and be more used to the English style of football. Not saying he is a rubbish footballer but he just needs to show more in games. He should be dominating in midfield but I look to the midfield and I am guessing that a fully fit Rodwell may well give Garcia a run for his money as being the main back up in midfield. Saying that I wouldnt mind seeing Garcia given a run beside Vinny in defence hasnt looked out of place as a center back to me. This was supposed to be the De Jong replacement but any day of the week I would take De Jong back for him.

Just think there is going to be a major signing in the center of midfield come the summer. Both creative and defensive its what we need it badly we need a player to set the tempo of our game and move the ball along at a quicker pace at times.

NQCitizen said:
spam1967 said:
NQCitizen said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item506022/Mancini-rules-out-Rodwell-move/$context_path/feedback/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/p ... /feedback/</a> there you go. Mancini liked Rodwell for years.

this is my quote.

i've not seen rodwell doing any kind of attacking role. maybe he is a better footballer than i think i don't know?

all i know is we bought him from everton (without a bad word from moye's during the transfer deal!) after a really bad hamstring injury last november, he made five brief appearances for everton after the injury.

So you're saying two years of scouting is totally nothing comparable to "a bit of homework"?

two years scouting? he was laid up for the last 6 month. with the same injury whats been troubling him here.

yes a bit more homework should of been done.

leighton said:
Garcia is finding it hard to adjust to the English game simple. He is struggling with the tempo of the games and isnt up to speed so far. No doubt next season he will up his level and be more used to the English style of football. Not saying he is a rubbish footballer but he just needs to show more in games. He should be dominating in midfield but I look to the midfield and I am guessing that a fully fit Rodwell may well give Garcia a run for his money as being the main back up in midfield. Saying that I wouldnt mind seeing Garcia given a run beside Vinny in defence hasnt looked out of place as a center back to me. This was supposed to be the De Jong replacement but any day of the week I would take De Jong back for him.

Just think there is going to be a major signing in the center of midfield come the summer. Both creative and defensive its what we need it badly we need a player to set the tempo of our game and move the ball along at a quicker pace at times.

Excellent points, the question is would you rather have Real Madrid's, Bayern Munich's, or Barcelona's current squad? Because that's where we are heading.

toures movement creates space javi garcia is a defensive mid holding the position central midfield therefore with barry garcia and milner no players attacking the box from central areas meaning less chances and static play.

spam1967 said:
NQCitizen said:
spam1967 said:

this is my quote.

two years scouting? he was laid up for the last 6 month. with the same injury whats been troubling him here.

yes a bit more homework should of been done.

Rodwell needs to be looked after properly and from what I saw he will become good player, plenty of pace, just needs a bit more of an attacking license

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BlueAnorak said:

And the defence and hart being shaky

Agreed to some degree. Heart should have done better with Sturidges's shot. Gerrards though was pretty much unstoppable. Also the shaky defence didn't actually cost us a goal (unless you count the naf clearance by Clichy).

leighton said:

Huge upgrade on NDJ... Can play midfield, Central defender, scores goals. Move on lads!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.