Javi Garcia

Rammy Blue said:
Garcia is wank and will never be good enough to be first choice for us in the Prem.

He's had a couple of average games for us, the rest utter shite.

I agree with this 100%..

mancity5 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Garcia is wank and will never be good enough to be first choice for us in the Prem.

I agree with this 100%..

So del Bosque has brought him into the Spain squad purely to make the other members of it feel superior, has he?

Vienna_70 said:
mancity5 said:
Rammy Blue said:

I agree with this 100%..

So del Bosque has brought him into the Spain squad purely to make the other members of it feel superior, has he?

Spain need a defensive midfielder to backup Busquets, have Spain got anybody else defensive minded other than Garcia to fall to?

sam-caddick said:
Vienna_70 said:
mancity5 said:
I agree with this 100%..

Spain need a defensive midfielder to backup Busquets, have Spain got anybody else defensive minded other than Garcia to fall to?

So you think Javi is the only other Spanish DM besides Busqets and it doesn't matter that he's shit?

If you really believe that you really do need to give your head a wobble.

He's a regular for the Champions of England and is in the Spain squad on merit.

sam-caddick said:
Vienna_70 said:
mancity5 said:
I agree with this 100%..

Javi Martinez who was dropped and replaced by Garcia. A strange decision I have to say, I quite like Garcia but Martinez just seems a completely superior footballer to me. Alonso is also really good defensively and that side of his game is pretty underrated because he's such a good passer.

Apparently he said he dropped Javi Martinez for being in bad form.

He isn't too far from true, he wasn't really extraordinary in Bayern this season, specially in last few weeks but I guess it's more a good managing one - it was supposed to be an easy game and he wanted to give Garcia some more confidence to have another option for his squad in the future.

MSP said:
Apparently he said he dropped Javi Martinez for being in bad form.

He isn't too far from true, he wasn't really extraordinary in Bayern this season, specially in last few weeks but I guess it's more a good managing one - it was supposed to be an easy game and he wanted to give Garcia some more confidence to have another option for his squad in the future.

Maybe Javi Martinez had two bad matches recently - when everybody had a bad match. But he has been very good the weeks prior to this. Actually we do not see what Del Bosque might have seen... - maybe he talked with Heynckes in Spanish and did not really understand him... ;)

If you see his marks in the German Sportsmagazine in the weeks since the winter break - he only had 2 and 2.5s - apart from the last three matches in which he had 3s and 3.5. And that is like most of us see his performance.

The German marks go from 1 (very good) to 6. Kicker very seldom gives 1s - 3.5 probably is the average mark.

But actually - right now everybody is glad of each Bayern player that is not on international duty... - Rafinha, Contento and Martinez and the two reserve goalkeepers were the only ones that stayed home apart from Badstuber and Kroos that were/are injured. And if they are on international duty we like it if they win (Germany, France, Croatia, Belgium, Austria, Peru did, Brazil and Switzerland drew) and best with a lot of goals for our players - Müller 2 goals, Schweinsteiger assist, Ribery goal and assist, Mandzukic goal, Alaba goal and assist. Selfconfidense is important for the next weeks...

When I was writing it I knew some Bayern fan would come to defend their boy, hehe. Predictable bunch :)

I don't really care what your feelings about your players on internationals are tbh but I'm not surprised you are not disappointed by del Bosque's decision, no sane club fan like to see their players on internationals.

Martinez was not bad but wasn't spectacular too but anyway I don't think del Bosque's decision was about it as I said earlier, it was probably to give Garcia some time in the team with future on his mind. Alonso is aging and all three of Busquets, Martinez and Garcia will be regularly called soon so giving Garcia time to feel team atmosphere in match that was supposed to be easy one, without too much defensive work to do, was good decision.

Was Garcia anywhere near the Spain side during competitive games, like in Euro 2012?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1640475.html?cid=twitter_voiceofthesite" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/ ... eofthesite</a>

Seems like he wasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.