Javi Garcia

Re: Javi Garcia ?

He looks poor to me.

Midfield is the one area that concerns me especially when yaya goes to ACON.

Rodwell is the sick note he was at everton and Garcia looks too slow.

£30m on those two!

Gaz in Belgium said:
He needs time to settle, not everyone can hit the ground running. Compare it to you starting a new job, the first few months you are a spare part, until you grow into the role.

I agree-----but he seems to 'lack bottle' in tackles and is one paced for me----not sure that can be attributed to 'newness'. Hope to be proved wrong.

He's shite, he's slow, he can't tackle and most damning of all he's a pussy to boot. Pulling out of tackles is a hanging offence for me. Give him time to adapt, Nonsense. If he has to play for any length of time he'll cost us points make no mistake about it.

simon23 said:
MCFC4EVR said:
Which holding player should we have got instead? Obivisouly Dejong wanted out to play for a 'big team'. I can only think of Tiote but he would be gone in January for Afcon. Felliani and Dembele are both attacking players as is Benat.

dejong wanted more game time....not money or a bigger team
Think he wanted more money no? I do miss him tho

He a decent player he just has to learn quickly that you can't dwell on the ball.. He'll come good I've no doubt

B\connellblue said:
He's shite, he's slow, he can't tackle and most damning of all he's a pussy to boot. Pulling out of tackles is a hanging offence for me. Give him time to adapt, Nonsense. If he has to play for any length of time he'll cost us points make no mistake about it.

What a load of shite.

Garcia is anything but a 'pussy' ffs.

Give him time to settle and a run of games.

Why do we always have to have a scapegoat?

Although I'll grant you scapegoating Javi Garcia will not shame us in the same way though who slaughtered Silva and Yaya at the same stage of their City careers did. Beggars belief.

Labatt Blue said:
simon23 said:
MCFC4EVR said:
Which holding player should we have got instead? Obivisouly Dejong wanted out to play for a 'big team'. I can only think of Tiote but he would be gone in January for Afcon. Felliani and Dembele are both attacking players as is Benat.

For the money we spent on Garcia we could have paid Dejong more.
Garcia is the worst Mancini signing ever.
Same level as Savic for me.

IM better than Garcia. An over weight malnutritioned eygption love therapist called Rolland would be more use than Garcia!<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:17 pm --<br /><br />
MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Milner should be ahead of him every game.

This 1000000%!!!!!

doomuk said:
Labatt Blue said:
simon23 said:

For the money we spent on Garcia we could have paid Dejong more.
Garcia is the worst Mancini signing ever.
Same level as Savic for me.

IM better than Garcia. An over weight malnutritioned eygption love therapist called Rolland would be more use than Garcia!

-- Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:17 pm --

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Milner should be ahead of him every game.

This 1000000%!!!!!

How many starts has he had?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.