Javi Garcia

Re: Javi Garcia ?

SalfordCityBlue said:
B\connellblue said:
He's shite, he's slow, he can't tackle and most damning of all he's a pussy to boot. Pulling out of tackles is a hanging offence for me. Give him time to adapt, Nonsense. If he has to play for any length of time he'll cost us points make no mistake about it.

What a load of shite.

Garcia is anything but a 'pussy' ffs.

Give him time to settle and a run of games.

Why do we always have to have a scapegoat?

Although I'll grant you scapegoating Javi Garcia will not shame us in the same way though who slaughtered Silva and Yaya at the same stage of their City careers did. Beggars belief.
He's pulled out of tackles every game I've seen him so far (and that's all his appearances). He's slow as fuck, how is any amount of settling in or adapting going to improve that?. If any other club bought him we'd be laughing our arse off at them, fact. Just because a player dons the shirt of my beloved club doesn't automatically grant them immunity from criticism. I'm a believer in earning the respect and adulation of fans through performances on the field, not reputations.

doomuk said:
Labatt Blue said:
simon23 said:
dejong wanted more game time....not money or a bigger team
Think he wanted more money no? I do miss him tho

For the money we spent on Garcia we could have paid Dejong more.
Garcia is the worst Mancini signing ever.
Same level as Savic for me.

IM better than Garcia. An over weight malnutritioned eygption love therapist called Rolland would be more use than Garcia!

Do you have Rollands telephone no?

Give him some time damn it, it's way too early to write him off yet.

stonie said:
Balti said:
it is strange that NDJ was allowed to leave

The worst decision in bobbys reign IMO

And so the world turns. Javi may come good, may not, who can tell?

Oh wait...seems most people on this thread are football experts and can see into the future.

He is playing poorly due to mainly poor form and the old "my God, this Premier league is a bit fast and furious make no mistake and nothing that I am used to" type thing.

This will soon be replace with the "Finally I seem to have found my feet, thank God that those success starved Man City fans have given me time to adapt my game" situation.

Twats.

Garcia was woeful tonight but I'll give him time and let him get used to the Premier League first before making a final judgement on him.

It's never easy coming into a side when you've hardly played but that's no excuse for his dire performance and James Milner must have wondered what he had to do watching from the bench.

I was glad for his own sake that Garcia go subbed tonight, almost felt embarrased for him a bit like Stefan Savic last season.

If he plays in Blue I'll support the player but tonight was not one of his better nights and heading straight down the tunnel after being subbed was a bit disrespectful to say the least.

We'll see as he was a fairly decent player for Benfica. Time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.