Javi Garcia

Re: Javi Garcia ?

I like him and think he'll be a decent player!

If he becomes a useful player I hope someone bumps it so we can all laugh at the real pessimistic fuckers, its bordering on embarrassing lads! Everytime someone doesn't play like messi we butcher our own players, let's refrain from looking like our neighbours.

doomuk said:
waspish said:
doomuk said:
For the money we spent on Garcia we could have paid Dejong more.
Garcia is the worst Mancini signing ever.
Same level as Savic for me.

IM better than Garcia. An over weight malnutritioned eygption love therapist called Rolland would be more use than Garcia!

-- Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:17 pm --

This 1000000%!!!!!

How many starts has he had?

Too many!

How many points would you have us drop whilst "settling in"?

How many have we dropped because of him?

I don't get this lets slag a player of after around 260mins played in a new league!

First touch is dire, his passing is shocking.

I wouldn't usually criticise a player, but Garcia is a SHITHOUSE. Pulls out of tackles, half hearted. Wouldn't mind he if actually TRIED.

It's not down to:

Fitness
Lack of football in england
Getting up to speed
no pre-season

That's down to having bottle, he's not got a single bone in his body that has. 2 minutes in tonight he made the most half hearted attempt for the ball i've ever seen. Did it all game, made ONE tackle all game which he should be doing anyway. That was only cause the ball was closer to him, any further away and he would of backed out of that to.

He's slow, he's 5 yards behind the game. he can't read the game at all.

One of the softest midfielders i've ever seen in my life, if he's our midfield battler/hardman then we're absolutely fucked. Sold NDJ and wouldn't give him another £20,000 a week yet we spunked £90,000 a week on Garcia and paid £22mill. Ripped off good and proper.

He'll never ever make it as a footballer in England, Jerome Boateng Part 2 written all over it.

He's garbage.

He's a statue

Games just pass him by.

We're trying to defend our title - we cannot afford to carry passengers

I'm not going to write off a player after playing 3 games but I would much rather see Rodwell playing ahead of him at this point.

Freestyler said:
That's down to having bottle, he's not got a single bone in his body that has. 2 minutes in tonight he made the most half hearted attempt for the ball i've ever seen. Did it all game, made ONE tackle all game which he should be doing anyway. That was only cause the ball was closer to him, any further away and he would of backed out of that to.

He's slow, he's 5 yards behind the game. he can't read the game at all.

One of the softest midfielders i've ever seen in my life, if he's our midfield battler/hardman then we're absolutely fucked.

He made some crunching tackles for Benfica. Same impatience as shown with De Jong and Yaya who were both unimpressive to start with. Garcia has not even had a proper run of games yet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JgOyAnz9Tg[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.