Javi Garcia

Re: Javi Garcia ?

It's not rocket science; back our players until they leave the club or damage it verbally.

How many tines do doubters have to be proven wrong by Mancini signings before they realise we have a good judge of a player at the helm of our club.

oldius said:
It's not rocket science; back our players until they leave the club or damage it verbally.

How many tines do doubters have to be proven wrong by Mancini signings before they realise we have a good judge of a player at the helm of our club.

Agreed. I remember many a City legend having dire games over the years. The guy was very bad last night but he needs our SUPPORT. That is why we are called SUPPORTERS for Christ sake. He may or may not make the grade. But one thing is certain. With us on his back he is less likely to make it than if we get behind him.

Panthera Tigris said:
he was dire last night, really bad. I said 3 games in to his stay here that we should look to offload him in January, and I've not seen anything to change my mind.

Adam Johnson has been predictably awful for Sunderland so far, and him for Sinclair was like-for-like, but selling NDJ for nothing and paying truckloads for Javi Garcia is a farce.

Another impatient clown. If we had this attitude with every player then Yaya, Dzeko, Balotelli + others would have been sold and we'd have Adebayor up front. Afterall he had a good first 3 games.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:41 am --<br /><br />
Jumanji said:
How much did this guy cost again, please remind me?

16m

HellasLEAF said:
well, he's definitely no NDG...

Wasn't bought as a replacement for Nige, we wanted a deep lying ball player who could also tackle, ala Xavi Alonso.

The problem is he doesn't look like either atm but it's early days. Hopefully not a new Veron.

TCIB said:
ban-mcfc said:
Give him a chance you *****.

Dominated midfield against madrid.

Was at the game, wasnt great but will come good.

City fans need to back him. Yaya was also wank ad was aguero but these things happen.

City are mint.

This for me is correct.

The guy is a class act, give him a chance.
Again this.

waspish said:
City fans never learn all quick to slate!

It's a discussion board mate, and if you think City fans aren't discussing how poor Garcia has looked then you're not talking to many City fans. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that most of those who are getting on their high horses on here, have been having the same conversations. Very strange that we're apparently not supposed to mention that he was utter shite last night, when anyone who was watching could see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.