Javi Garcia

Re: Javi Garcia ?

Awful game tonight but last week he bullied the second best player in the world out of the game. He was basically Benfica's Keane or Vieira. Has been injured (possibly affecting his desperation to dive into tackles) and barely played. I thought it was good to see how angry he was with his performance, shows how much he is looking to improve.

Can see him being a key player once upto speed. Essien looked awful when he turned up then ended up running games.
Harsh to see Mancini's signings slated too - Maicon has been proved shrewd, Nasty a gem, Rodwell has obvious potential and Sinclair is adequate back up.

Give him a chance you cunts.

Dominated midfield against madrid.

Was at the game, wasnt great but will come good.

City fans need to back him. Yaya was also wank ad was aguero but these things happen.

City are mint.

Freestyler said:
First touch is dire, his passing is shocking.

I wouldn't usually criticise a player, but Garcia is a SHITHOUSE. Pulls out of tackles, half hearted. Wouldn't mind he if actually TRIED.

It's not down to:

Fitness
Lack of football in england
Getting up to speed
no pre-season

That's down to having bottle, he's not got a single bone in his body that has. 2 minutes in tonight he made the most half hearted attempt for the ball i've ever seen. Did it all game, made ONE tackle all game which he should be doing anyway. That was only cause the ball was closer to him, any further away and he would of backed out of that to.

He's slow, he's 5 yards behind the game. he can't read the game at all.

One of the softest midfielders i've ever seen in my life, if he's our midfield battler/hardman then we're absolutely fucked. Sold NDJ and wouldn't give him another £20,000 a week yet we spunked £90,000 a week on Garcia and paid £22mill. Ripped off good and proper.

He'll never ever make it as a footballer in England, Jerome Boateng Part 2 written all over it.

He's garbage.

Been coming on here for a long time, and that's the biggest load of shit I've read yet.

So far he hasn't been the player I expected at all.
He was nicknamed the Gladiator at his last club but tonight i saw him get nudged off the ball and scared to put in a tackle.

Freestyler said:
First touch is dire, his passing is shocking.

I wouldn't usually criticise a player, but Garcia is a SHITHOUSE. Pulls out of tackles, half hearted. Wouldn't mind he if actually TRIED.

It's not down to:

Fitness
Lack of football in england
Getting up to speed
no pre-season

That's down to having bottle, he's not got a single bone in his body that has. 2 minutes in tonight he made the most half hearted attempt for the ball i've ever seen. Did it all game, made ONE tackle all game which he should be doing anyway. That was only cause the ball was closer to him, any further away and he would of backed out of that to.

He's slow, he's 5 yards behind the game. he can't read the game at all.

One of the softest midfielders i've ever seen in my life, if he's our midfield battler/hardman then we're absolutely fucked. Sold NDJ and wouldn't give him another £20,000 a week yet we spunked £90,000 a week on Garcia and paid £22mill. Ripped off good and proper.

He'll never ever make it as a footballer in England, Jerome Boateng Part 2 written all over it.

He's garbage.
I'm not a fan of Garcia thus far, but that is beyond harsh. He definitelty doesn't back out of challenges, a lack of pace may cause him to not make certain challenges.

ban-mcfc said:
Give him a chance you cunts.

City fans need to back him. Yaya was also wank ad was aguero but these things happen.

City are mint.

This for me is correct.

The guy is a class act, give him a chance.

NQCitizen said:
Awful game tonight but last week he bullied the second best player in the world out of the game. He was basically Benfica's Keane or Vieira. Has been injured (possibly affecting his desperation to dive into tackles) and barely played. I thought it was good to see how angry he was with his performance, shows how much he is looking to improve.

Can see him being a key player once upto speed. Essien looked awful when he turned up then ended up running games.
Harsh to see Mancini's signings slated too - Maicon has been proved shrewd, Nasty a gem, Rodwell has obvious potential and Sinclair is adequate back up.

Well I hope so. As others have said we must give him a chance. It will take time for him to adjust to a new Country, the Premier League, new surroundings etc. I still hope that in 18 months time he will be a huge player for us. We have to remember Silva was not that good for the first few months when he first joined, look at him now. I'm sure he will come good he just needs time thats the key!!

ban-mcfc said:
Give him a chance you *****.

City are mint.
City might be just got back myself and from what i saw he makes Christian Negouai look like bloody Pele

he was dire last night, really bad. I said 3 games in to his stay here that we should look to offload him in January, and I've not seen anything to change my mind.

Adam Johnson has been predictably awful for Sunderland so far, and him for Sinclair was like-for-like, but selling NDJ for nothing and paying truckloads for Javi Garcia is a farce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.