Javi Garcia

Re: Javi Garcia ?

Foreign players can take a while to settle and some don't. Look at Boateng and he came from a Northern European country with a similar climate
Perhaps Garcia is another Elano type and can only play when it's warm
What we know for a fact is that Garcia is a good player and if things don't work out we should get our money back

Maicon in front of Zaba on right side looked good tonight, that would do me for next two games, with Tevez and Aguero up front. Barry, Yaya and Silva in midfield too.

Bobbymanc said:
So far it looks like our summer signings have not improved the team one bit and we need a couple of top class players in January.

Think you should think about that again

flb said:
Problem is whos going to replace Milner for Saturday and possibly for the derby?

I think Mancini said he hoped to have Milner back within 10 days, maybe back for the derby?

garcia is very shite, i would like to give him time to settle but he's just a liability, simple as

one of the commentators on the benfica v celtic game last week said that the feeling amongst many benfica fans and commentators was that they are struggling to adapt to the loss of garcia. suggest he can play a bit just needs more time.

You can't really compare his performances in Portugal due to the style of play over there being so much different. He has to be given time of course, but he was poor last night.

Hes going to need to re-build some confidence after that shambles , concerning thing for me is just how slow he looks,he makes Barry look nippy. Mancini has a habit of throwing players in at the deep end hes done it with Rodwell, Savic , Nasty etc this fella needs to be brought up to scratch in training first because his game is shaky to say the least and many more games like last night could finish his confidence for good.

That said its still early and with Milner out we are short in midfield cover for the time being so any more injuries /suspensions etc its possible he may be required to play again soon.

I have to say Barry (and im not his biggest fan overall) is showing some class at the moment and is the only midfielder(Milner excused) earning his corn so thats good to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.