Javi Garcia

Brewster's millions said:
He has improved quite a lot, to be fair, but the story is that he doesn't like it here and wants out anyway, either back to Benfica or Spain.
Take the money and offer Brace money for Mascherano. He could have first team football here and play in preferred position instead of makeshift CB.

NQCitizen said:
He has improved quite a lot, to be fair, but the story is that he doesn't like it here and wants out anyway, either back to Benfica or Spain.

He had a pool table made to look like his City shirt so that seems hard to believe, not saying you're wrong though. What's the source? It'd be a shame if he went, I truly believe he could be world class (please no-one mention pace).

Not claiming it's gospel, but heard it from a well connected Benfica fan who would know this sort of thing.

Personally in two minds about him; thought he looked dreadful when he first turned up, but he definitely is improving. I just think that he's the type of player Hughes would have bought in the early money days, rather than the sort of player we should be buying now.

It's not even his lack of pace that concerns me, players who are slow such as Pirlo and Paul Scholes, are some of the best midfielders of our generation. Lack of pace can be disguised by a player who is a quick thinker and technically better than other players - Garcia has neither of those and combined with his lack of pace.... means he really does look like a tractor on its last legs.

Everybody knows it takes time to adapt to the PL. He is getting better every game he plays. RM needs some aplause for the way he has brought him on. Be patient and we will see the benefits from his improvement. Mark my words.

NipHolmes said:
Take the money and offer Barca money for Mascherano. He could have first team football here and play in preferred position instead of makeshift CB.

Mascherano is a very good DM but he will be 29 next season and won't ever score a header from a corner.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Improving every game at a rapid rate of knots, no way we should let him go anywhere.

Fully agree wasn’t sure at the start of the season but each game he plays he keeps getting better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.