Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
capiloton said:
i wonder what Pelle see with Garcia. we should not loan out Barry.

i don't know why this keeps coming up. I don't think Barry wanted to play every 4th or 5th game and occasionally sub. We did Barry a favor.

Did okay, but neither him nor Fernandinho stood much of a chance of controlling the game with everyone else constantly giving it away all around them. Not a great day to be playing in central midfield tbh

Garcia gets a hard time but the reality is that he's a good footballer, his cv speaks for itself and you dont play for the clubs he's played for if you're shite. The reality is our defensive shape and organisation are dreadful and its damn sight easier to blame one player than it is to blame an in-efficient system. We can't deal with teams who throw it all at us, which is a coaching issue. Hopefully we'll get these problems sorted before long.

He's fucking wank.

Kills me when people say he did ok tonight, what positive influence in a full 90 mins did he have?

Can't have touched the ball more than a handful of times and don't recall him making a tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.