Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

Kills me when people say he did ok tonight, what positive influence in a full 90 mins did he have?

Can't have touched the ball more than a handful of times and don't recall him making a tackle.

Agree everytime you post something about Garcia. Playing an average team and can't think of him doing anything of note bar that chance at the start of the game.

Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

Kills me when people say he did ok tonight, what positive influence in a full 90 mins did he have?

Can't have touched the ball more than a handful of times and don't recall him making a tackle.

Do you actually watch football

grim up north said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

Do you actually watch football

Nah, just got a personal vendetta against the guy.

Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

He touched the ball 61 times, higher than everyone bar Nasri (62), Kolarov (64) and Milner (65).

He made one tackle, three interceptions (the second highest, behind Kolarov (5)), two clearances and had an 88% pass completion rate.

Why we ask him to play in a 442 I dont know. 3 man central midfield or not at all IMO.

FromPollockToSilva said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

He touched the ball 61 times, higher than everyone bar Nasri (62), Kolarov (64) and Milner (65).

He made one tackle, three interceptions (the second highest, behind Kolarov (5)), two clearances and had an 88% pass completion rate.

So 1 tackle from a defensive midfielder, love the slant on being the 4th highest with touches, and considering stats are shite as is proved in that AK and Milner were also shite tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.