Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

Kills me when people say he did ok tonight, what positive influence in a full 90 mins did he have?

Can't have touched the ball more than a handful of times and don't recall him making a tackle.

Do you actually watch football

I've seen him watching a lot of football from his seat at the etihad

At fault for the first goal and if you play him in a two man midfield then you will get that type of performance. A useful squad player but not a regular starter.

bobmcfc said:
grim up north said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

Kills me when people say he did ok tonight, what positive influence in a full 90 mins did he have?

Can't have touched the ball more than a handful of times and don't recall him making a tackle.

Do you actually watch football

I've seen him watching a lot of football from his seat at the etihad

Good for you

Rammy Blue said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

He touched the ball 61 times, higher than everyone bar Nasri (62), Kolarov (64) and Milner (65).

He made one tackle, three interceptions (the second highest, behind Kolarov (5)), two clearances and had an 88% pass completion rate.

So 1 tackle from a defensive midfielder, love the slant on being the 4th highest with touches, and considering stats are shite as is proved in that AK and Milner were also shite tonight.

Those stats didn't prove anything apart from that your memory is erroneous or (more likely) clouded by bias. The comparison with other players is there to help you contextualise whether 61 touches of the ball is a good amount or not.

FromPollockToSilva said:
Rammy Blue said:
FromPollockToSilva said:

He touched the ball 61 times, higher than everyone bar Nasri (62), Kolarov (64) and Milner (65).

He made one tackle, three interceptions (the second highest, behind Kolarov (5)), two clearances and had an 88% pass completion rate.

So 1 tackle from a defensive midfielder, love the slant on being the 4th highest with touches, and considering stats are shite as is proved in that AK and Milner were also shite tonight.

Those stats didn't prove anything apart from that your memory is erroneous or (more likely) clouded by bias. The comparison with other players is there to help you contextualise whether 61 touches of the ball is a good amount or not.

Not at all, I can recall a good touch with his effort early doors and a good forward pass late on. Other than that I don;t recall a single positive contribution from him.

and 1 tackle from a DM is pathetic when you consider how much ball Plzen had in our half.

plus look at their first goal for his awesome speed and their second goal for his wonderful closing down of their midfielder with the ball.

Rammy Blue said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
Rammy Blue said:

Not at all, I can recall a good touch with his effort early doors and a good forward pass late on. Other than that I don;t recall a single positive contribution from him.

and 1 tackle from a DM is pathetic when you consider how much ball Plzen had in our half.

plus look at their first goal for his awesome speed and their second goal for his wonderful closing down of their midfielder with the ball.

Where did I mention his 'awesome speed' or 'wonderful closing down'? I haven't said anywhere that I thought he had a good game. I haven't defended his performance. And I have no issue with you criticising his performance. I was just pointing out that the evidence you were using to berate him (he didn't have more than a handful of passes; he didn't make a tackle) was wholly incorrect.

FromPollockToSilva said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

I think you'll find he made 89 pass completion rate on closer viewing.

lunebleu said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

I think you'll find he made 89 pass completion rate on closer viewing.

How do you make 89 passes when you only touch the ball 61 times?

The guy must be a magician (as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.