Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

Kills me when people say he did ok tonight, what positive influence in a full 90 mins did he have?

Can't have touched the ball more than a handful of times and don't recall him making a tackle.

He touched the ball 61 times, higher than everyone bar Nasri (62), Kolarov (64) and Milner (65).

He made one tackle, three interceptions (the second highest, behind Kolarov (5)), two clearances and had an 88% pass completion rate.

So 1 tackle from a defensive midfielder, love the slant on being the 4th highest with touches, and considering stats are shite as is proved in that AK and Milner were also shite tonight.

LOL

Stats aren't the be all add end all but when some numpty says something like Garcia barely touched the ball they're good for proving people wrong because a lot of football fans apparently can't see what's in front of them.

In my experience people who completely dismiss stats usually aren't that bright.

Berkovic_blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
FromPollockToSilva said:

He touched the ball 61 times, higher than everyone bar Nasri (62), Kolarov (64) and Milner (65).

He made one tackle, three interceptions (the second highest, behind Kolarov (5)), two clearances and had an 88% pass completion rate.

So 1 tackle from a defensive midfielder, love the slant on being the 4th highest with touches, and considering stats are shite as is proved in that AK and Milner were also shite tonight.

LOL

Stats aren't the be all add end all but when some numpty says something like Garcia barely touched the ball they're good for proving people wrong because a lot of football fans apparently can't see what's in front of them.

In my experience people who completely dismiss stats usually aren't that bright.

Stats are wank and unnecessary when you've got 2 eyes. In the Dzeko thread someone has posted stats showing how well he played. pmsl.

Garcia may have touched it 61 times but if 59 of them are 5 yard balls with no purpose then it doesn't really matter.

Bottom line is that he is utter gash, no stats are going to disprove that simple fact.

If you think otherwise then maybe take up watching a different sport.

Rammy Blue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Rammy Blue said:

LOL

Stats are wank and unnecessary when you've got 2 eyes. In the Dzeko thread someone has posted stats showing how well he played. pmsl.

Garcia may have touched it 61 times but if 59 of them are 5 yard balls with no purpose then it doesn't really matter.

Bottom line is that he is utter gash, no stats are going to disprove that simple fact.

As I said earlier you don't actually watch football do you. You just see what you want to see

Rammy Blue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Rammy Blue said:

LOL

2 eyes that told you Garcia touched the ball 5 times. I don't think it's the stats that are wank here.

grim up north said:
kippaxchris said:
Hes a tracktor surrounded by sports cars and a beast

Sometimes you need tractor,s to pull sports cars out of the shite

Occasionally he will competently complete a difficult pass or interception. He is very reluctant to tackle or close opposition players down to the extent where he might actually have to get tight on a man. He tends to stick to short, direct passes where there is no pressure. In a pressured situation he tends to hover and wait for someone else to get stuck in if he can help it.

Berkovic_blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
LOL

2 eyes that told you Garcia touched the ball 5 times. I don't think it's the stats that are wank here.

Stop being a tool. It was obvious I was over egging it.

Go on then, remind me of all the positive influences or tackles he made in the game - if he was that good lots of things must stick out for you.....

Rammy Blue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Rammy Blue said:

LOL. Don't over egg it then if you don't want to get called out, cos all you'll do is make it look like you're talking absolute shit.

Berkovic_blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Berkovic_blue said:

LOL. Don't over egg it then if you don't want to get called out, cos all you'll do is make it look like you're talking absolute shit.

Good that you swerved the question then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.