Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Stop being a tool. It was obvious I was over egging it.

LOL. Don't over egg it then if you don't want to get called out, cos all you'll do is make it look like you're talking absolute shit.

Good that you swerved the question then.

What would be the point? You've already made up your mind and I suspect you're the type that will slate him every game no matter what he does.

I'm not even a big fan of his but he was far from the worst player out there tonight.

What irritates me is people coming out with absolute bollocks then moaning about stats when they're proved wrong. I don't take their opinions seriously because they cannot express themselves without over exaggerating.

Manchester_lalala said:
FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
One of our better players tonight. Good game.

Some sad blues just can't admit it that they called it wrong on Garcia.

Yep,certainly better tonight,but you've lost your mind if you think he is anywhere close to the quality needed to stand in for our first choices.

This basically sums him up. Most city fans know he's not good enough for us and never will be even if he did have an okay game tonight.

You do realize we can't have superstars in every single position. Unless we can find a cheap, able replacement from the youth setup willing to wait for his time on the bench and start the occasional game.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Rammy Blue said:
Right then, question to any poster that rates Garcia and his performance tonight.

Point out anything he did of a positive nature tonight plus defend his part in both of the Plzen goals.

It's not his job to create though. It's like criticising Aguero for his marking.

I didn;t ask what he created though. He was partially at fault for both of their goals - one for being too slow to get back and on the seond for being a mile away from their player who carried the ball forward. I can recall one decent pass forward in the second half and his early chance. Considering he apparently made 1 tackle in 90 mins then please tell me what it is that he exactly offers to the team?

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Rammy Blue said:
Right then, question to any poster that rates Garcia and his performance tonight.

Point out anything he did of a positive nature tonight plus defend his part in both of the Plzen goals.

It's not his job to create though. It's like criticising Aguero for his marking.
That just about sums it up. His critics compare him to Silva and Nasri and that's at the heart of it. Plus a few egos who consistently called it wrong and now wont go back on what they have said even when he has a decent game

To be honest I'm sort of warming to the opinion he is quite a useful squad player in midfield. Was pretty good again tonight, he must seriously never ever ever play at centre half though. That should be made a sackable offence for any manager as it amounts to gross industrial misconduct.

Berkovic_blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
LOL. Don't over egg it then if you don't want to get called out, cos all you'll do is make it look like you're talking absolute shit.

Good that you swerved the question then.

What would be the point? You've already made up your mind and I suspect you're the type that will slate him every game no matter what he does.

I'm not even a big fan of his but he was far from the worst player out there tonight.

What irritates me is people coming out with absolute bollocks then moaning about stats when they're proved wrong. I don't take their opinions seriously because they cannot express themselves without over exaggerating.

Aw diddums. How dare I over exaggerate.

He offers ABSOLUTELY nothing to the team, what on god's earth is is that's wrong with criticizing him? He is imo one of the worst players I've ever seen where our beautiful and precious blue jersey.

can someone give me the stats for PL games played this season with and without Garcia
games won ? games lost ?
goals scored ? goals conceded ?

i understand that as someone brought in solely to sure up our defence and help out the back 4 we probably dont let in as many goals when hes in the team but id be interested in the stats all the same

Rammy Blue said:

Was our most reliable user of the ball and filled in very well when players were out of their positions. Made a few longer forward passes too even had a decent shot.

Watched live at the ground but I don't remember him having any particular part in either goal.

NQCitizen said:
Rammy Blue said:

Was our most reliable user of the ball and filled in very well when players were out of their positions. Made a few longer forward passes too even had a decent shot.

Watched live at the ground but I don't remember him having any particular part in either goal.

Watch the replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.