Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Good that you swerved the question then.

What would be the point? You've already made up your mind and I suspect you're the type that will slate him every game no matter what he does.

I'm not even a big fan of his but he was far from the worst player out there tonight.

What irritates me is people coming out with absolute bollocks then moaning about stats when they're proved wrong. I don't take their opinions seriously because they cannot express themselves without over exaggerating.

Aw diddums. How dare I over exaggerate.

He offers ABSOLUTELY nothing to the team, what on god's earth is is that's wrong with criticizing him? He is imo one of the worst players I've ever seen where our beautiful and precious blue jersey.

My irony meter just went off.

You really are making yourself look very silly

This will probably not sound like a ringing endorsement but Fabio Capello did rate him earlier on his career. In a more defensive set up then he can look like a good player and has more value to the team.

I thought he played well tonight.

People seem to forget a hell of a lot of people got on De Jongs back for a lot of his early days at city.

Give the guy a break, I hope we keep hold of him, he's a very underrated player.

People are right,he wasn't the worst player out there tonight but that is of little relevance as he still isn't good enough to be part of a team that has ambitions of the scale we do.

More worrying is the above fact - that 3 or 4 others were worse than him......

FantasyIreland said:
People are right,he wasn't the worst player out there tonight but that is of little relevance as he still isn't good enough to be part of a team that has ambitions of the scale we do.

Sorry if I am off topic but please elaborate bold part, anyone? I tried to ask similar question several times but nobody cared to respond eloquently.

JasminBosnia said:
FantasyIreland said:

Sorry if I am off topic but please elaborate bold part, anyone? I tried to ask similar question several times but nobody cared to respond eloquently.
We want to be the very best, winning domestic and European trophies on a regular basis. Garcia isn't good enough to take us there. Neither is Edin - I presume the several times you've already asked the question involved Edin..

FantasyIreland said:
Thank you Pablo.

Personally I thought it was an obvious statement and far from a difficult concept to understand.

I've never read an article in newspapers, heard on the radio, seen on TV interview with Sheikh, Khaldoon, Tikki, Pelle, stating that club has that type of ambitions but they can not reach it with current squad members such as Garcia, Kolarov, etc.

BTW, Mancini won EPL by goal difference without new signings that cost the club over 100mil.

NQCitizen said:
Rammy Blue said:
NQCitizen said:
Was our most reliable user of the ball and filled in very well when players were out of their positions. Made a few longer forward passes too even had a decent shot.

Watched live at the ground but I don't remember him having any particular part in either goal.

Watch the replays.

I've already read some descriptions and they seem tenuous at best. 1. Too slow 2. Too far away.

From what I can remember Kolarov was way out of position for 1 and Lescott / Demichelis had a horrendous mix up for 2.
Listen i feel a bit sorry for Garcia -i just dont think he is good enough,its not his fault ,we signed him!! BUT
He just doesn't affect the game watsoever, we played 2 central midfielders tonight, i dont think we can do that with Garcia playing,he's just too pedestrian, not dynamic enough.
I thought by the end of the first half fernandinho was more or less doin his and garcia's job, he is a defensive midfielder but i thought he did little to shield or protect our back line tonight.
He definately wasn't our worst player though-kolorov n dzeko were pretty poor TBH.
Just a thought but Garcia would probably cope much better in the Spanish or Italian league where the pace of the game is a lot slower than the premier league .

Would rather we play Zaba DM than Garcia. He's just not good enough. Nothing against him, he's just too immobile and has no vision and awareness. Not a good combo for the PL and CL.

We need a new De Jong, tho someone who won't kick up a fuss if they're 3rd choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.