Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruun said:
NQCitizen said:
FantasyIreland said:
Shelvey cost a third of his price and proved today he is twice the player.

Kolo Toure cost Arsenal £150,000.

Therefore he is the greatest player ever.

I'm happy we don't have Shelvey in our squad! GOD he waste A LOT of shots.

Yeah I can't help but feel a Garcia / Shelvey switch wouldn't be all that like for like.

He's got quite fluffy hair.

Just wanted to say something nice about him as we won with him on the pitch for the last ten :-)

Cobwebcat said:
He's got quite fluffy hair.

Just wanted to say something nice about him as we won with him on the pitch for the last ten :-)

Only Fooking just!

Its no coincidence we fell apart from the minute he got on. Useless. Must have no dignity to sit on the bench and take a wage knowing how crap he's been for us. It just hasnt worked out for him here, he'd be best going back to Spain.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Its no coincidence we fell apart from the minute he got on. Useless. Must have no dignity to sit on the bench and take a wage knowing how crap he's been for us. It just hasnt worked out for him here, he'd be best going back to Spain.

For all his faults, I don't think it's fair to blame the collective mini-collapse squarely on his shoulders. He was poor, again, when he came on but there were ten other players on the pitch who were also culpable.

The gulf between our strongest eleven and some of the back up players is an increasing worry though, and must surely be addressed in the next two transfer windows. It's why I've never bought into the suggestion that our squad is so much stronger than anyone else's, as it's patently not.

Ric said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

For all his faults, I don't think it's fair to blame the collective mini-collapse squarely on his shoulders. He was poor, again, when he came on but there were ten other players on the pitch who were also culpable.

The gulf between our strongest eleven and some of the back up players is an increasing worry though, and must surely be addressed in the next two transfer windows. It's why I've never bought into the suggestion that our squad is so much stronger than anyone else's, as it's patently not.
Come now. What is Bluemoon if we can't have one to three scapegoats to place all our ills squarely upon?

Our back line lost its concentration. Period.

taconinja said:
Ric said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Come now. What is Bluemoon if we can't have one to three scapegoats to place all our ills squarely upon?

No, our midfield collapsed leaving our back line with too many options to defend.

Thaksinssoldier said:
taconinja said:
Ric said:

No, our midfield collapsed leaving our back line with too many options to defend.

Are you including Milner, Navas, Fernandinho and Yaya in the criticism, or just Garcia?

Thaksinssoldier said:
taconinja said:
Ric said:

Anichebe turning with the ball and shooting is too many options? That was a mistake that could have happened at any time in the game (and Pants didn't exactly cover himself in glory trying to stop the stop). Hardly Garcia's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.