Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching players like this makes me wonder if I have half a chance at playing in the PL. Passing is poor, no offensive threat and he is sooooo slow!

can we loan him out to a league 2 team and pay his wages .... then he'll be at his level for once.

Just a coincidence then we conceded two goals when he came off the bench? Christ he's like a bad omen, ship off to Serie A asap!

yatesy94 said:
Just a coincidence then we conceded two goals when he came off the bench? Christ he's like a bad omen, ship off to Serie A asap!
Did you watch the game?

This isn't even a defense of the player. It's just baffling how many crawl out of the woodwork to throw out an opinion without watching a game.

taconinja said:
yatesy94 said:
Did you watch the game?

This isn't even a defense of the player. It's just baffling how many crawl out of the woodwork to throw out an opinion without watching a game.

Indeed I did watch the game. Of course I'm not laying all the blame at Javis door, but evidently he's not good enough for our team and frankly a passenger in the side. No bottle, far too slow...simply needs to go.

Their first goal came as a result of Garcia's poor clearance that should have either been in row Z or somewhere in their half. Admittedly Zabs should have done better and Yaya didn't track his man but that clearance or lack of was the problem. Second goal Demi shouldn;t have let him turn him so easily but Garcia offered no protection. Garcia would suit a team and league like Celtic where even Samaras and Ledley look like footballers

I think we loaned out the wrong player when Gareth Barry went to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.