Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
Zabaleta gets done because he's out of position trying to cover for Garcia, who's embarrassingly far away from the danger area and jogging back and demichelis is 2 yards deep to give himself time to block anything coming from zabas move, he's trying to compensate for his lack of pace. trying.
I thought the other poster was referring to Zabaleta's dreadful pass that set up the second goal.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:14 am --<br /><br />
BigOscar said:
Demichellis must absolutely love Javi. Somehow noone seems to notice him averaging at least one hideous error that gifts the opposition a one on one chance per game, or him consistently lining up 5 yards behind the rest of our defence, as apparently you get a free pass for that sort of thing if Garcia is playing, or even if he's on the bench
ill forgive him a couple of mistakes in his first few games, New team, New league, bad injury.
funny how none of those mistakes happened last night before Garcia came on isn't it? he must have thought " oh look, here's that clown, I'm not gonna concentrate any more"
The mistakes happened. We were fortunate West Brom didn't capitalize just like we were fortunate Swansea didn't.

BigOscar said:
Demichellis must absolutely love Javi. Somehow noone seems to notice him averaging at least one hideous error that gifts the opposition a one on one chance per game, or him consistently lining up 5 yards behind the rest of our defence, as apparently you get a free pass for that sort of thing if Garcia is playing, or even if he's on the bench
ill forgive him a couple of mistakes in his first few games, New team, New league, bad injury.
funny how none of those mistakes happened last night before Garcia came on isn't it? he must have thought " oh look, here's that clown, I'm not gonna concentrate any more"
To be fair, his mistake for the second was not dissimilar to the howler against Swansea that we got away with due to De Guzman's incompetent finishing. But he was probably put off by Garcia on the bench

BigOscar said:
BigOscar said:
To be fair, his mistake for the second was not dissimilar to the howler against Swansea that we got away with due to De Guzman's incompetent finishing. But he was probably put off by Garcia on the bench
I think plenty of people have noticed Demichelis' mistakes. Of course Garcia never gets turned like Demichelis does, why would an opposition player even try to turn a player who is 10/20 yards behind play?

BlueindianNewcity said:
Rekik could have done a better job than him. He could have gained a lot of premier League experience as well..though out of position

Better for Rekiks development to be playing regularly at CB in Eindhoven than bit parts with us.

Zabaleta gets done because he's out of position trying to cover for Garcia, who's embarrassingly far away from the danger area and jogging back and demichelis is 2 yards deep to give himself time to block anything coming from zabas move, he's trying to compensate for his lack of pace. trying.

Zaba's biggest weakness is positioning, often being too central no matter who is around him. He gets done in his position, not covering Garcia's and gets beaten to the ball by a player who is more aware of what's going on.

Demichelis is nearly solely to blame for the second goal. He shouldn't be where he is and he should then put up more resistance when he's there.

And for all this well we only conceded when he came on - obviously as towards the end of the game our players were tired or complacent. Unless he's going to come on midway through the first half and go off at half time you can't really make it his fault if a game ends sloppily. Unless he makes a horrendous error and tbh he doesn't usually, even if he sometimes gets caught behind play which is a weakness in his game.

NQCitizen said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

This must be the 5th or 6th time you've graced us with that enlightening insight. More a mantra than a post.

Its the most descriptive and accurate statement in the thread though and until he fucks off to a club more suited to his lack of ability then i'm sure Rammy will keep posting it.

FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

This must be the 5th or 6th time you've graced us with that enlightening insight. More a mantra than a post.

Its the most descriptive and accurate statement in the thread though and until he fucks off to a club more suited to his lack of ability then i'm sure Rammy will keep posting it.

Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.