Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking wank.

This must be the 5th or 6th time you've graced us with that enlightening insight. More a mantra than a post.

Its the most descriptive and accurate statement in the thread though and until he fucks off to a club more suited to his lack of ability then i'm sure Rammy will keep posting it.

So long as it keeps me and you from posting the thread might survive eh ;)

I honestly cant believe the bloke is employed as a professional footballer for Manchester City,the mind boggles,Mancini should have lost his job on this signng alone.

FantasyIreland said:
I honestly cant believe the bloke is employed as a professional footballer for Manchester City,the mind boggles,Mancini should have lost his job on this signng alone.

And the players applaud the wonderful way you support the team

FantasyIreland said:

The way you bang on and on makes me think you have severe issues you need to attend to.

Didnt you ever see Jaime Pollock play?

Rascal said:
FantasyIreland said:

The way you bang on and on makes me think you have severe issues you need to attend to.

What is the relevance of that?<br /><br />-- 05 Dec 2013 19:31 --<br /><br />
grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:

Why would I support something that's detrimental to my wishes.

grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:
This must be the 5th or 6th time you've graced us with that enlightening insight. More a mantra than a post.

Its the most descriptive and accurate statement in the thread though and until he fucks off to a club more suited to his lack of ability then i'm sure Rammy will keep posting it.

Boring

pot_calling_the_kettle_a_black_motherfucker_2.jpg

FantasyIreland said:
Rascal said:
FantasyIreland said:

What is the relevance of that?

-- 05 Dec 2013 19:31 --

grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:

Why would I support something that's detrimental to my wishes.

Try the support bit<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:39 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:

Boring

pot_calling_the_kettle_a_black_motherfucker_2.jpg

Yeah you try it might relieve your frustration

This guy is a midfielder not a centre back, and when he as started as a midfielder he as been OK, we have fans who don't like certain players, and for no other reason than if that player doesn't have a great first game, then he is no good no matter how well or bad he plays in any game, Garcia right now is the whipping boy, he as played centre half and not all that well, but in his defence he his not a c/h, and if you don't play regally it is not as easy as some think to just play 10 or 20 minutes and look great, what these fans have to do is give our players some slack, you can't go in and out of the team as though you have never played anywhere else, and look like you belong in that team all the time.

I don't believe for one moment that any City player is a bad one, not at the level we are at just now, and if any fan can do better then why is he not in City's team, players make mistakes, no one is infallible and some are just better than others, i also think some City fans just like a moan about certain players.

grim up north said:

No frustration here fella, I just know he's shite and it isn't going to change.

Been plenty of players over the years that have been expensive mistakes, he's one of, if not, the worst.

Rammy Blue said:
grim up north said:

No frustration here fella, I just know he's shite and it isn't going to change.

Been plenty of players over the years that have been expensive mistakes, he's one of, if not, the worst.

And you go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.