Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
Rammy Blue said:
grim up north said:
Yeah you try it might relieve your frustration

No frustration here fella, I just know he's shite and it isn't going to change.

Been plenty of players over the years that have been expensive mistakes, he's one of, if not, the worst.

And you go on

yawn.

Rammy Blue said:
grim up north said:
Rammy Blue said:

Been plenty of players over the years that have been expensive mistakes, he's one of, if not, the worst.

And you go on

yawn.

As much as it doesn't add to discussion, what he says is spot on. Not good enough for City and never will be.

Compared to players we have at our club and what we're striving to achieve, he is shite, no two ways about it.

Claytop said:
Rammy Blue said:
grim up north said:
And you go on

yawn.

As much as it doesn't add to discussion, what he says is spot on. Not good enough for City and never will be.

Compared to players we have at our club and what we're striving to achieve, he is shite, no two ways about it.

That's fine but I think he gets picked for a reason not because some bore on the internet thinks he is "fucking wank"

grim up north said:
Rammy Blue said:
grim up north said:
Yeah you try it might relieve your frustration

And you go on

And fucking on and on

Fcks sake Rammy give it a rest

If Manuel Pellegrini got something out of Roque Santa Cruz then he is more than capable of doing similar job with Javi Garcia. If we don't sell him in January then he still has my backing for the rest of the season.

Ray78 said:
If Manuel Pellegrini got something out of Roque Santa Cruz then he is more than capable of doing similar job with Javi Garcia. If we don't sell him in January then he still has my backing for the rest of the season.

RSC's ability to play football was never in doubt,getting on the pitch to do so was the problem.A fit RSC would have saved us the heartache of one or two players we could have done without and who cost us a fortune.

Garcias problem is the polar opposite

FantasyIreland said:
Ray78 said:

RSC's ability to play football was never in doubt,getting on the pitch to do so was the problem.A fit RSC would have saved us the heartache of one or two players we could have done without and who cost us a fortune.

Benfica would have won the Champions League if they hadn't handicapped themselves by making him captain, for sure.

FantasyIreland said:
Ray78 said:

Why does he he get picked to play?

grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
Ray78 said:

It's a cunning plan by MP to show to Txiki that he needs reinforcements in Jan.

Rammy Blue said:
grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:

It's a cunning plan by MP to show to Txiki that he needs reinforcements in Jan.

You must be kidding !

He is playing him because he trust him or he has no alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.